Jeff Hardy to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Nice comparison seeing as Orton would never show up for a main event so out of it that he has to drop the belt in embarrassing fashion.

TKK

Reaction score
I don't think that they need him to be honest, I have a feeling Rollins will have taken over his fan base within two years.

Reaction score
Randy was rumored to have tested positive for steroids though.

Jeff Hardy was a total fucking mess on all kinds of drugs. That incident with him main eventing the PPV against Sting and being too fucked up to work is probably in the top 3 most unprofessional things I've ever seen on a wrestling show.

Reaction score
I don't think that they need him to be honest, I have a feeling Rollins will have taken over his fan base within two years.

Truth.

Rollins has Hardy's hair and his ridiculous spaz entrance.

Blujay

Reaction score
Rollins is still relegated to NXT for now and who knows how much longer he'll be there. Sheesh it sounds like a few of you feel like his fuck up was Benoit bad. The guy went to rehab, took great care of his body and has been amazing for a while now. I don't think it absolves him of his past mistakes but I respect people that were able to overcome addictions and I've always been a fan of Jeff Hardy. He could easily slip up but the amount of money to be made is also a huge factor. I could easily see him back in the WWE and I would love it. Give him the IC title again and make it worth something. With the main event scene at the moment, he's not really needed in either one unless he was used to put over a Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes type. Short story, yes. I want him back in the WWE.

TKK

Reaction score
Truth.

Rollins has Hardy's hair and his ridiculous spaz entrance.

It's not even the hair and the entrance. He's tailor made to be exploited by the WWE for merch because teenage girls find him attractive and young children like his flips and kicks.

Undertaker

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Jeff Hardy coming back to WWE but I don't think that Vince McMahon would touch him with a barge pole at the moment considering his wife's political run, the current lawsuit with Hardy's current employer and Hardy's former drug abuse. Add to that the disgraceful scenes we seen last year and Hardy isn't looking like a 'must have'. Hardy should stay with TNA he will do better title-wise - not money-wise. He is still young so perhaps 3-5 years down the line we may see him have one last run in the WWE but right now I can't see it happening.

Reaction score
Really couldn't care less about Jeff Hardy, but from a business standpoint it would be a smart move for WWE to bring him back for one final run. Whether I like him or not is not the issue, the fact is he is so over it's crazy and returning to WWE would take advantage of that and milk all the merchandise sales they could.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hardy left them to go smoke meth.............again.

Nobody is worth that kind of headache, plus they don't have Tim White anymore to babysit troubled wrestlers.

Reaction score
It's not even the hair and the entrance. He's tailor made to be exploited by the WWE for merch because teenage girls find him attractive and young children like his flips and kicks.

Yeah that too. I will say his 30 minute match with Dean Ambrose in FCW is FUCKING AWESOME. I can't knock the guy's skill... but his entrance makes me want to kick him in the balls.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I used to be a HUGE jeff hardy fan. I think that he has unfinished business in the wwe. For one maybe he can actually have a good world title reign? Maybe he can come back and feud off with cm punk? Or even start feud with guys like sheamus, John Cena, Tensai, The Miz, Or even Ryback. I really hope We get to see hardy back in the wwe!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Jeff haters make me laugh. Sure I'm not a massive fan but no one can deny that alongside CM Punk and Edge, Jeff Hardy made Smackdown more watchable than RAW more often then not, and the feuds he had with both guys top anything SD has lately. He can work, and he is over, wish people would accept that...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jeff haters make me laugh. Sure I'm not a massive fan but no one can deny that alongside CM Punk and Edge, Jeff Hardy made Smackdown more watchable than RAW more often then not, and the feuds he had with both guys top anything SD has lately. He can work, and he is over, wish people would accept that...

But even with all that praise, you can't excuse him showing up to a PPV main event in no condition to compete due to drugs.

Undertaker

Reaction score
To be brutally honest Jeff Hardy is one of the worst wrestlers I have ever seen. His in-ring work is awful, almost as bad as RVD's. Hardy can barely work the mic, everytime he was feuding with Edge or CM Punk it was awkward to watch him. He sounded as if he was constipated everytime he got hold of a microphone. All he does is performs scrappy looking moves in the ring and he looks lethargic. I'm not a Hardy hater, I just feel sorry for him.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I ignore the jeff haters.... They say that he is horrible because of drugs but... push the drugs aside and you see a guy who's childhood dream was to grow up and be a wrestler. And that is what he is doing. They say he has horrible matches but take a look at the extreme rules match he had against undertaker a few years back on smackdown. The days that jeff was on smackdown with mvp,finley,edge,bigshow,undertaker and more... made smackdown far better than raw in my eyes.