IWF BTB GFX WAR (Take 2) - now its DXD vs weebo, fyi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dark knight

What happened to Level 7?
what i was thinking...
What the hell are you rating? The rating is closed and you already voted in this round. Small Show did the same thing, I have a major doubt that you don't even see the pictures and just post your rating. What the hell man, why did you post twice with different ratings?

Well, I'm gonna talk to the dark knight sometime soon and if anyone rates twice for one round then infractions should be given to him, so open your eyes and see the Graphics Small Show/rose something!
he did nothing wrong. weebo asked us to rate both of you as if its round 8. so he did....

But know TDK he might go with this cause he likes handing out infraction
maybe if you'd stop double, triple and quadruple posting 3 times a day, i'd stop giving you infractions. dude, i really dont wanna ban you. i like your work and i think you're a great addition to the section. if i enforced the rules 100% you would've been banned weeks ago. but if you keep breaking the rules in nearly every post you'll leave me no choice...

C4

Level 7 was cancelled in the thread before this one (i.e. the old one), there is no such thing as Level 7 over here.. why is it there in the first post of this thread at the moment?

Well, if rosewt01 was voting for Level 7 then it should be okay but if he didn't see the graphics then well.. :fyou:

Weebo

Reaction score
So do we have to make the roster pics or not?

wwerko619

Reaction score
hehe, I havent seen this thread, weebo, you should of talked to me before about this, but I was searching and found it.

Weebo = winner of this whole thing, just shut down C4's thread now, sorry dude.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Level 7 was cancelled in the thread before this one (i.e. the old one), there is no such thing as Level 7 over here.. why is it there in the first post of this thread at the moment?

Well, if rosewt01 was voting for Level 7 then it should be okay but if he didn't see the graphics then well.. :fyou:

I was voting for level 7. I didnt realise it was cancelled.

Weebo

Reaction score
Ok C4 we need to get this thing going right here right now. We have to make 5 roster pics and post them. But don't you even tell me that you don't time though. Cause I was fucking told that om fucking Five Star Fourms you challenged someone on there to a fucking GFX match so you get your fucking pussy ass in here and lets get this thing going again. And once I defeat you in this your BTB GFX Thread will be closed once and for all.

Weebo

Reaction score
sorry for the double post, but if i don't then no one will probly see this post

So is this War over or not? I was having fun doing this and was having fun beating you C4. I was on my way to becoming the #1 in BTB GFx here on IWF. So is this War over or are we gunna keep this thing going. Cause you keep messaging me on msn and say "Fuck You" "Real Hard" and then you get off before I can respond. So for the third time, is this War over or not?

John

^^ how'd you know. C4 hasnt been on in about 4 hours. anyway lets hope this continues.

Weebo

Reaction score
Small Show, the requests were round one and we are on round 6 or 7

John

oh ok i thourght a different request was given each round. sorry, i'll wait for your thread to be open. and btw C4 aint gonna do this i know. he closed his BTB thread down for no apparant reason.

Weebo

Reaction score
So i talked to C4 on MS and he said that hewillnot continue this and that he quits and I win. Damn i really wanted to finish this. If someone wants to take his spot I wouldn't mind that.

C4

I didn't say I quit so stop saying shit everywhere. I didn't have the time and I'm not making BTB GFX anymore so what's the point in being the BTB GFX King if I'm not making them?

It was nice having two threads like these, hope we can do something else some other time till then you are on your way and I'm on mine :yeahright:

Weebo

Reaction score
Well you told me you were not gunna do the war any more and you said u guess I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.