IWF BTB GFX WAR (Take 2) - now its DXD vs weebo, fyi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
CT we ad all thee scores that we get o the current scores. So we just adup all the scores we get in the round and then I will take them, add tem o the current scores and put themon the banner

C4

CT we ad all thee scores that we get o the current scores. So we just adup all the scores we get in the round and then I will take them, add tem o the current scores and put themon the banner

Did you mean to say C4 or what? :confused:

Update the rules Weebo and repeat rounds 1-6 as well. Also add the scores from the start to make it look better. It isn't fair that CT gets less overall points because of me.

Weebo

Reaction score
Yes it does cause I said someone can come in and take ur spot. And i mean CT not C4

CT Styles

DX Degenerate got a name change to CT Styles so when he says CT he means me. And C4, I am fine with taking your spot and having the disadvantage. I'll do it Shawn Michaels style. 'When the odds are against you, you have absolutely nothing to lose!' :laugh:

Weebo

Reaction score
well if you read the rules it says that people jus vote who they think is al around bettewr, me or C4. If you want to change the rules go for it, but keep it BTB GFX related.

On another note, where dud u get that pic of AJ in ur sig? I like it

CT Styles

^6 Yeah thats what I was asking whether we were upto the next round/level and the AJ psd is from www.italianpsd.net and also what do I do for this?

On the first page said:
THE WAR ENDS, LEVEL 10:

We have to post 10 BEST GRAPHICS; PREVIOUS ONE'S from our request threads, and post them here! THE PEOPLE will decide once again and points will be given on that basis

Weebo

Reaction score
so wai, what are we doing for the next round?

jwind

Reaction score
Suggestion: For Round 10, each person creates a new company, makes a new logo, 3 roster images (one champion image with title) and one poster for new company for the first show.

Weebo

Reaction score
idk why u guys keep talking about round 10 cause we are only on level 8

jwind

Reaction score
I was just making that suggestion for when you get to round 10. Since he asked what to do about it.

CT Styles

Round 8 is who is better. I am screwed because i have just started and don't have a btb gfx thread.

C4

Start the whole thing again with Round 1 however the points should be counted with addition of previous points and there should be no round 9 or 10since that's C4/Weebo related and has a request thread involved.

Wrestling Station

I think as C4 is out of it. This thread should die.

Weebo, you can challenge CT Styles in a 1 on 1 battle. Coz this battle scheme is useless due to not having the feud as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.