IWF BTB GFX WAR (Take 2) - now its DXD vs weebo, fyi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
C4 Pmed be saying to make the thread and start back where we left off which is level 3.
051d36e105.png
4590916a99.jpg

First one is C4's poster, second one is Weebo's just for the record.

This started on MSN between me and Weebo, we have decided to end this thing. Once and for all with the IWF BTB GFX WAR, it's about time! :paperbag1: How will this thing work? Like this:

LEVEL 1:

Any established Booker [Are you in that category? Look below] will request 4 Graphics for his BTB, doesn't matter if he uses them or not. The graphics can be a PPV poster, weekly show poster, superstar poster, company poster, PPV logo, weekly show logo, company logo, Championships or Match Previews but not the same things like 4 posters or 4 Logo's.

Weebo will fill the request of the 4 Graphics, and C4 will do that as well. Once the graphics are made, both of them will post them in this thread, and the "client" :roflmao: will decide which one's are better! It's going to flow like this:

EXAMPLES:

Xtremebadass requests:

1) Match Preview for RAW... XXX vs. XXX
2) AAA
3) BBB
4) CCC

After we both have posted, XBA will decide which one's are better, like this.

XBA says:

C4 made the better match preview (+5 points for me)
Weebo made better "AAA" (+5 points for Weebo)
Weebo made better "BBB" (+5 again for Weebo)
C4 made better "CCC" (+5 for me)

C4 - 10points
Weebo - 10points

Another Booker will request, and the same thing will be repeated. Once 5 bookers have requested and decided which one's are better. Level 2 of the IWF BTB GFX WAR will begin!

LEVEL 2:

Both of us have to select one superstar and on a 400*400 Banner we have to put a Championship on the superstar, it must look like a real superstar holding a real Championship, don't much effort into this. The people will decide which one is better. Points will be given by you people, rate the graphics out of 5.

Examples:

Small Show says:
Weebo 3/5
C4 2/5

XBA says:
Weebo 4/5
C4 4/5

Wrestling Station says:
Weebo 3/5
C4 4/5

And so on…. The round will close after3 days of voting, and level 3 will begin, the scores will be tallied and added on the top of this page.

LEVEL 3:

Both of use have to make 4 Match Previews for a sample card, the people will decide which one's are better, points will be given in the same way!

LEVEL 4:

Both of us have to make an advertising poster, the people will decide which one is better. Points will be given in the same way.

LEVEL 5:

Both of us have to make 2 logo's, or post 2 logos we made in our request threads. And we have to post them in this thread. The people will decide which one's are better. Points will be given, just like in every round.

LEVEL 6:

Both of us have to make a Custom Championship, the people will decide which one is better. Points will be given.

LEVEL 7:

Both of us have to make 5 Roster pictures for any BTB, the people will decide which one's are better. Points will be given like above.

LEVEL 8:

People will give their opinions and vote generally "WHO IS BETTER, C4 or WEEBO?" Points will be given.
LEVEL 9:

The Moderator of this section will request something, anything related to GFX! BTB stuff or signatures, from us and we have to post them here, he will decide which one is better. Points will be given on that basis!
THE WAR ENDS, LEVEL 10:

We have to post 10 BEST GRAPHICS; PREVIOUS ONE'S from our request threads, and post them here! THE PEOPLE will decide once again and points will be given on that basis.

Rules:
  • ONLY established Bookers can request, no n00bs or little Dream BTB's. Good and established BTB Owners like CMS, Levi, XBA, The Anigma etc. can request. Conditions are:

1) BTB'r should have won any past BTB Awards
    2) He should have been in the top 5 of the BTB Power10 in the past.
    3) Should have a BTB with over 50 posts
    4) Should have a recognized, established BTB.
  • NO Favouring, if Weebo made you a great graphic in the past that doesn't mean you favour him. Be crucial not diplomatic and don't favour anyone.
  • Judge GFX, if you can't judge then don't post your decision.
THE AFTERMATH:
The loosers BTB Request thread will be closed forever and he cannot make graphics on IWF for two months and no bitching about it when you loose.

C4

If you don't like this, then don't bitch about it on PM people like HulkStar, I didn't want to end it in this way and I won't let it end this way, everyone wanted me not to quit! I don't want Weebo telling me all the time that I quit the war like a pussy, I know I can defeat him, and I will.

LEVEL 3 BEGINS, PM Graphics to CMS.

- Make 4 Match Preview Pictures for any imaginary PPV and PM to CMS who will eventually post here.

The GFX War isn't over :disgust1:

Weebo

Reaction score
when you say "imaginary PPV" does that mean create a name for the PPV as well not a WWE or TNA ppv?

C4

You can do anything, use an existing PP if you like WreslteMania or make one yourself if you want to be innovative.

HulkStar

I PM'ed you about the war??
No dumbass I pm'ed you about the vendetta bout me an you..
And if your going to be immature and hold a grudge..

Anyways I will be watching forsure.. Dont quit this time

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I don't know if this is the right way, but I am grading them one by one:

C4

PPV1.png

2.5/5

PPV4.png

3.5/5 (don't know exactly why, but Hardy PSD doesn't mix just right with the background)

PPV3.png

5/5

PPV2.png

5/5

Weebo

2047878217.jpg

5/5

e3e0c87d77.jpg

4.5/5 (Half point down for Cage's PSD, his shoulders, when touching HHH and Batista look a little weird)

33df2dee4f.jpg

3/5 (don't like that Daniels is looking to the right, call me crazy but he should be looking to the front, or at least according to every WWE/TNA match preview banner in reality)

2797aedf81.jpg

4/5

Weebo

Reaction score
alright everyone has 3 days to vote

John

no offence weebo but i have always prefered C4's match preview cards.
5/5 to C4.
4/5 to weebo.

C4

Alright people, start voting for this round before it's over! The voting closes March 27th!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
C4 4.5/5
Weebo 4.5/5

Weebo

Reaction score
What the hell is that first one of C4s? To me it doesn't even look like a match banner and if it isn't then that means you only have 3 and the rules said 4(DQ).

C4

What the hell is that first one of C4s? To me it doesn't even look like a match banner and if it isn't then that means you only have 3 and the rules said 4(DQ).

What? That's a graphical Match Preview not a standard Match Preview and as far as I'm concerned it's still a Match Preview since it has superstars and names in it, tried something different brother!

Weebo

Reaction score
What? That's a graphical Match Preview not a standard Match Preview and as far as I'm concerned it's still a Match Preview since it has superstars and names in it, tried something different brother!
Um yeah, but It doesn't say what match it is for and does this mean Cena will be in two matches on ur card?

Status
Not open for further replies.