IWF BTB GFX WAR (Take 2) - now its DXD vs weebo, fyi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

HulkStar

Damn didnt get 2 vote and I was gonnna vote 4 c4...
Anyways..Too bad and you guys stfu I can comment this all I want... So when's level 5 up?

Weebo

Reaction score
Level 5 is right now, here are my logos
483e48e6bd.png

848d63ed68.jpg

John

i vote for C4. sorry weebo but he makes better logo's.
weebo: 3/5
C4: 4/5

McLovin

Reaction score
I gotta say C4 edges it, I didn't like the last one with the stuff in the way of the writing

C4=4/5
Weebo=3.5/5

Weebo

Reaction score
How canu like his better, his first one is a rip of WWE Raw and his second one doesn't look professional at all, W/E

C4

How canu like his better, his first one is a rip of WWE Raw and his second one doesn't look professional at all, W/E

Rip off WWE RAW's Logo? How can you say that shit head? It took me 2 hours to make that logo for CMS and it's not a rip off brother, it's called creativity!! Why don't you try and make one? Just look at it one again and see how original it looks!

And the second one is better than both of yours, it looks real (i.e. a Company uses such logo's) so why don't you just shut up and accept the fact that your logo was childish.

C4

how could you rate it 5.5? its out of 5 mate....lol

Exactly deducting 0.5 from both scores! And so his score becomes:

C4 - 5.0
Weebo - 3.5

And one more thing, once you rate the graphic, you can't edit your posts *cough* xxx *cough*

Weebo

Reaction score
Rip off WWE RAW's Logo? How can you say that shit head? It took me 2 hours to make that logo for CMS and it's not a rip off brother, it's called creativity!! Why don't you try and make one? Just look at it one again and see how original it looks!

And the second one is better than both of yours, it looks real (i.e. a Company uses such logo's) so why don't you just shut up and accept the fact that your logo was childish.
2 hours? Wow i made the same thing and more in like less then 5 minutes. Just proves that I can make the same thing, but better fatser then you can.

See the BTW logo on this, made it in like a minute or two
e12bb292c2.jpg

C4

2 hours? Wow i made the same thing and more in like less then 5 minutes. Just proves that I can make the same thing, but better fatser then you can.

See the BTW logo on this, made it in like a minute or two

Enlarge it, I doubt it's mine and by the way, the smaller the logo the smaller the mistakes, I made that so perfectly, accept it bitch.

Weebo

Reaction score
Perfect my ass, lol. Mine is perfect, it has no flaws. I mean it's not that hard when you take a real logo, but a black background on it and change the font of the midle letter. Real creative *Weebo Laughs*, NOT!!!!!!!!!

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Ok Here is my vote..
C4: 3
They were real good logo's the reason you got the score3 is because you made them before hand.. I'm not sure if its a rule but you used past work and I really didnt like that.. You got talent and you shouldve shocked us with something new...
Weebo: 3.5
I liked the idea you were going for.. And you came out with something I dont think you have done before which is a plus.. Also, I liked the barebed Wire but I didnt like how it came out over the text.. You wouldve scored better if you put the text in front..

Really I was going to score it evenly but you guys need votes..
Soooo I gave it to Weevo because he did something new, where in C4's situation he used old logo's we see in CMS's BTB, and stuff...

Sorry C4

Status
Not open for further replies.