IWF BTB GFX WAR (Take 2) - now its DXD vs weebo, fyi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4

^^ roflmao. Weebo's gonna beat beat you within one round.

I would beat you, without even you posting your GFX, simple as that :yeahright: Don't judge someone if you don't exactly know who he is. And by the way small show - big mouth, DX degenerate would kick your ass in 2 seconds. He can't make great graphics but he is of course better than you so please shut your mouth and stop judging him.

CT Styles

Small Show, at least I am showing I have a 'Big Show' by taking him on. That is if he accepts.

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright we are on level 7. You have to create 5 rosters pics for a BTB. You have 3 days to ebter it and then people will get 3 days to judge.

John

I would beat you, without even you posting your GFX, simple as that :yeahright: Don't judge someone if you don't exactly know who he is. And by the way small show - big mouth, DX degenerate would kick your ass in 2 seconds. He can't make great graphics but he is of course better than you so please shut your mouth and stop judging him.

Small Show, at least I am showing I have a 'Big Show' by taking him on. That is if he accepts.

i havent seen your work and your new at gfx arent you? anyway hope this is going to be a good fight.

CT Styles

I wasn't sure if I had to make up a fictitious BTB not so I just did..

ECWLogocopy.png

Roster Pics

JeffHardycopy.png

JohnMorrisoncopy.png

MattHardycopy.png

Punkcopy.png

X-Paccopy.png

There you go, hope you guys like them.​

C4

Alright, Weebo post them over here and then we can start judging both of you guys out of 5.

Weebo

Reaction score
I know the rules say 5 roster pics, but I did 6 because it wouldn't have looked right, please don't knock me points cause it. Plus I onl did the littlebanner at top cause he did, but don't judge those, you are judging the rster pics not the banners

9a3de11ad2.png

Voting will end tuesday or sooner if people stop voting. If we go over 12 hours without a vote then the voting will end.

Oh and C4, judge fairly cause I know you will judge for him just cause you dn't want to give me any points. Kinda like you were saying before

John

sorry Weebo but i think DXD wins. erm CT Styles.

Weebo: 4/5
Ct Styles: 4.5/5

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
CT Styles, they are good but so are weebo's...

Weebo: 4/5
Ct Styles: 4.5/5

Had to give CT the win because the title looks weird on HBK.

C4

Alright I'm the official judge for the "Take 3" of the war, who is CT Styles?

Weebo: Weebo you didn't do a good job by putting the Championship belts over Michaels and Orton, that wasn't necessary and both look distorted and un-real. Also you could have added a better background. The text on Smackdown is good but RAW one isn't a very good choice. It was "ok" work not up to your standards, 5.5/10.

CT Styles: First thing that annoys me is the choice of text, totally bad with the white shadow. You added barbed wire overlay with a black color and a 3px white stroke, bad choice once again. The original color would have looked much better. I don't know why you're a fan of thick strokes and bulky shadows, I prefer simple work. But your positive is the background choice, pretty good but you didn't make that yourself so again it doesn't turn me on, 5/10.

None of you did perfect work, here are the scores from me:

Weebo - 5.5/10
CT Styles - 5/10

No favoritism or anything else involved, rating with my eyes open! :yeahright:

CT Styles

So, Is that the official rating? Or is it a majority vote?

What I mean is is your vote the final vote and no-one else counts or do we add all them up from Small Show's and the other guy and yours.

And C4, I am CT Styles, I was DX Degenerate but got a name change.

C4

So, Is that the official rating? Or is it a majority vote?

What I mean is is your vote the final vote and no-one else counts or do we add all them up from Small Show's and the other guy and yours.

And C4, I am CT Styles, I was DX Degenerate but got a name change.

I am the judge, my rating would be a majority vote out of 10. I would layout the rules, what-to-do and stuff after every round.

New name = better graphics!

Status
Not open for further replies.