Is this really the first How I Met Your Mother Thread?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol this little kid is so bitter

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
it was ok at first but felt super repetitive. I only watched s1
it's a show I watched as a kid when I came home. You do other stuff while it's on, and laugh at the random jokes.

It's a show made for anyone ages 6 and up. You could watch Scrubs with your grandma and enjoy the random jokes.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I like how he still tunes in to WWE weekly, even though it's 'murrican.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure McDonalds is eveywhere on Earth except North Korea. Sky Sports calls it American football btw. US sports suck. There's a reason America is the only country in the entire world to play and wattch NHL/Ice hockey/Baseball etc, while the rest of the world plays football (soccer), tennis, cricket etc. It;s fucking stupid.

Even though I just said "sucks", I hate the Americanisation of British culture.
lol. Mcdonalds IS AMERICAN, you know what that means right? It started in America, and dipshits like your family decided it should be in the UK because you aren't worth the extra meal cost.

@Stopspot apparently America is the only country to place "ice hockey and NHL"

Tennis and cricket? Keep it, and us Americans will keep fucking your girlfriends while you talk about little boys.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I like how he still tunes in to WWE weekly, even though it's 'murrican.
OH NO DONT YOU REALIZE REGAL AND BARRETT ARE UK!?

WWE was american, but the British claimed it as their own. Sound casually like everything the British did, ever?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol. Mcdonalds IS AMERICAN, you know what that means right? It started in America, and dipshits like your family decided it should be in the UK because you aren't worth the extra meal cost.

@Stopspot apparently America is the only country to place "ice hockey and NHL"

Tennis and cricket? Keep it, and us Americans will keep fucking your girlfriends while you talk about little boys.

lol of course i knew that, that wasn't my point. This has gone OT. peace x.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Not going to deny that a lot of American shit sucks, but I find it laughable how these kids from other countries feel like anything from the country they live in is somehow superior. :pity1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not going to deny that a lot of American shit sucks, but I find it laughable how these kids from other countries feel like anything from the country they live in is somehow superior. :pity1:
it's called Jonathan syndrome

Reactions: Swift