Is this really the first How I Met Your Mother Thread?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Since this show has ended I'm reading up on the Spin-off a bit that they're planning called "How I Met Your Dad"
IT doesn't look like there are any HIMYM chars in the show however some cameos may happen by the other characters as they have not been ruled out by Carter Bays.
I have read though that Anders from Workaholics and Nicolas D'Agosto are set to be 2 of the main characters which could be promising.
59c69648885e2a09fd2aef25408b901c.jpg

776b9dcdd6d895988b2667e70f269448.jpg

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
So, that piece of shit show has finally ended? Good. I hope every actor from the show falls into immediate oblivion, and the producers never make anything again.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DVD/Blu ray set announced to have new alternate ending, I hope it's good (wasn't a fan of who he REALLY ended up with at the end of the series).