Is this really the first How I Met Your Mother Thread?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

This has to be one of the best shows ever. Doogie fucking howser, Bob Saget, a shitload of fake voiceover laughs, and a lot of solid comedy you could watch with kids, just never explain the jokes.

Seriously, I can't be the only person looking forward to this show finally ending. This is one of those series that has 0 off seasons, this show makes me forget about the office and have a cheap laugh.....especially with the Marshall being from MN stuff. Anyone? Someone? @Xanth must.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
best shows ever? I watched like 6 seasons and just stopped because, well, it wasn't anything great. Solid entertainment, nothing too memorable

and nah, there have been threads before

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
best shows ever? I watched like 6 seasons and just stopped because, well, it wasn't anything great. Solid entertainment, nothing too memorable

and nah, there have been threads before
ahh, word. I've watched it all as it has gone, i guess the other threads were bland, like this one is.

It's a great show, solid in it's performance, on caliber with show's like modern family and the big bang theory. Not top tier but well acted and decent for how it's presented (i do hate the fake laugh deal)

You better get out of here before Senhor scolds me for making a thread, hoping you would reply.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Great show, love it so much. This last season is kinda slow getting to what's gonna happen.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
the one ep that stuck with me thinking back is the ep where Marshall's pops dies and the ep after. Not that it was funny, just sad.

Barney was funny, but besides him (and hating on Robin for being Canadian) the show was never that hilarious to me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
the one ep that stuck with me thinking back is the ep where Marshall's pops dies and the ep after. Not that it was funny, just sad.

Barney was funny, but besides him (and hating on Robin for being Canadian) the show was never that hilarious to me
Segal is one of the best actors/anything ever imo. His first show was one of the dankest shows ever, ripped well before it's time. , He wrote an album for a band that didnt exist and made millions (infant sorrow) and randomly just ROCKED that puppet deal with dracula.

Dude is top 10 all time in my book.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Great show, love it so much. This last season is kinda slow getting to what's gonna happen.
I like that it moves how it has. When i heard the entire last season was, what, 3 days? I was pretty confused, but it really has been great so far. I love all the great special moments, the random competition, and the fact that you can almost tell how he will meet their mother. It is at least as good as that 70's show.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's cool I guess but his character is never that funny to me. lawyered and shit is always gay

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
HIMYM isn't even in the same galaxy of awesomeness that That 70s Show is. I will FIGHT you. with my FISTS

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can be nick diaz and i will be mirko cro crop
nickdiaz_fuckyoubitch.gif