• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this really the first How I Met Your Mother Thread?!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
70's show is one of the best ever, minus the last season 1/2? 1/4? Whenever Eric leaves, and they try to pass Lori's Blue double off as real.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
70s show has 6 epic seasons and the lame ass last one w no Eric
70's show is top 5 all time. It's one of those shows you can watch front to almost the back, and then remind yourself the ending sucks before moving on. HIMYM is consistent and great. I'm not saying i would pick an episode of HIMYM over 70's show, but the series has been consistently great. It's one of the very few shows i've seen no down time for. Even the episodes that aren't great I enjoy quite a bit, and the League is the only show now i still cannot remember a bad episode of.

They are both great series, I dont even see the reason to compare one to the other without mentioning the fact HIMYM has been great all the way through, while 70's show was almost perfect through 6 seasons. Just a different kind of awesome apple.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
you brought it up lol
I said i'd fight you over it.
30wphfo.jpg.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What do you think about Curb?
I've seen a lot of episodes. It's one of those show's i'd probably enjoy a lot more without the fans of it being around me. I've never watch it solo, but most of it I can't get through without some asshole next to me quoting me jokes.

It's good.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's a pretty good show, I've seen all the seasons except the last two ones as I'm waiting for them to come onto Netflix. I wouldn't rank it at high as That 70's Show like you said, but it's still good nonetheless. How's the final season coming along so far?