• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is this really the first How I Met Your Mother Thread?!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
lmfao one of the british sterotypes is that comedy here is highbrow and sophisticated, you're dumb and im going bed

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
I hate laughtracks more than you do and there are plenty of intelligent US comedy shows. Not my fault you choose to watch the shitty ones. If you think British humor is clever you are fucking mad. British humor is like 5th grade humor
Woooooah. No reason to take shots at the guy not even involved bro, sorry if i disappoint you with my enjoyment of a show that uses laugh tracks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
The worst are people who like it, continually trying to sway you. "but have you seen this show yet?" 2 episodes in and i just want to punch that person in the face. Instead i just never take advice from them again.
I would probably end all contact with anyone recommending me a british comedy show

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
I have to shit on anyone who thinks british comedy is worth a fuck

I have to
I believe that, I just am so far past it. I guess being older i had the shit to deal with every time I mentioned the office when i was at house parties. Who knows, maybe with some of their shitty shows coming over it's the same for you, but two of my good friends just adore some of their comedies, and i NEVER LAUGH, THEY DON'T EVEN DO MORE THAN CHUCKLE!

How the fuck is something so funny and witty when even the asshole promoting it doesnt laugh out loud.