If the forum here closes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You could care less because you keep signing back in to respond to the thread. Why bother?

I spend virtually no time here compared to the time I spend doing other things. Who cares?

But if you really want an answer, here it is: The attention. I keep coming back because ya'll keep giving me attention. Attention is one of the things I crave the most and as long as any of you keep quoting my posts you can probably bet that I'll keep responding. Is that clear?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I spend virtually no time here compared to the time I spend doing other things. Who cares?

But if you really want an answer, here it is: The attention. I keep coming back because ya'll keep giving me attention. Attention is one of the things I crave the most and as long as any of you keep quoting my posts you can probably bet that I'll keep responding. Is that clear?
No it's not clear, can you repeat that?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

I think you have daddy issues

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

*runs in... Gives Quick SNEAKY friendly Hug.... Runs back out*

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Solid Snake @Solidus

Ya know, worst case scenario, if yall have another money issue and cant keep this place afloat, just make a new version of this place on ProBoards, hell there is a forum there that ive called home since 2014, so yall could definately use it, and its free! (it also has the ability to add in features if needed, so eventually it could work out)

Just wanted to let yall know that there is a solid plan B if ever needed :)

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
@Solid Snake @Solidus

Ya know, worst case scenario, if yall have another money issue and cant keep this place afloat, just make a new version of this place on ProBoards, hell there is a forum there that ive called home since 2014, so yall could definately use it, and its free! (it also has the ability to add in features if needed, so eventually it could work out)

Just wanted to let yall know that there is a solid plan B if ever needed :emoji_slight_smile:

Right before I joined here, I made a pro boards site. Basically my sister and I posted and that was it. Haha. Then we found this and just loved it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

judy3.gif

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is the first time I've realised Judge Rinder is known outside of the UK.

I only found out about him because I was watching a top ten YouTube video about Judge Judy. They showed one clip of him calling someone a moron right after Judge Judy called someone a moron. Since then, I have watched a LOT of his cases. I love the guy.

I watch a LOT of arbitration court type shows.

Reactions: The Gipper
Status
Not open for further replies.