If the forum here closes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
If this place ever did get a bunch of new sign-ups that stay active, everyone here can just bully them with their seniority like on Reddit. :y2j:
They have to respect their forum elders.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Even if this forum does close, with Social Media we can remain connected!

And at this moment, i would like to mention that i am on Twitter, not ofcourse that i would ever do any kind of self promotion during such a wholesome conversation..nor would i ever take advantedge of such a oppertunity, despite the fact it not only fits the topic at hand, but can also be done in a totaly stealth like manner..But if i were to do that, and thats totally not what im doing, my twitter is Omalley @ InsaneAlphaBeta ...But again, id NEVER do such a thing.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We should introduce you to this new concept we call "math." It is revolutionizing the world as we know it. With math, we add up actual numbers to come up with actual solutions.

Long gone should be the days of the abacus's long lost brother, the Assocus, which is basically pulling numbers out of your ass. Get with the math.

Is there a point somewhere in this?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The point is you don't know how to count.

Yea, because I'm gonna take the time to literally count how many actual posts there are. :catshock:

I didn't care whether the actual number was correct or not. It was just a way to emphasize the incredibly low activity of the forum. Don't take everything so literal.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yea, because I'm gonna take the time to literally count how many actual posts there are. :catshock:

I didn't care whether the actual number was correct or not. It was just a way to emphasize the incredibly low activity of the forum. Don't take everything so literal.
For a person so concerned about activity, you managed to miss a lot of posts between your last post and Jacobs, lots with valid points that you’ve decided to ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Why is this thread still active?

The forum is not closing.. it's actually thriving with a family of members behind it as a driving force.. this thread should be closed.

PS.. stop feeding the dumbass troll.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Why waste your time logging in and posting? I mean this place is dead anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why is this thread still active?

The forum is not closing.. it's actually thriving with a family of members behind it as a driving force.. this thread should be closed.

PS.. stop feeding the dumbass troll.
I want my little gremlin to have an office party after midnight, okay!?

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For a person so concerned about activity, you managed to miss a lot of posts between your last post and Jacobs, lots with valid points that you’ve decided to ignore.

I'm not concerned about activity at all, I couldn't care less. The glory days of this forum are long over.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about activity at all, I couldn't care less. The glory days of this forum are long over.
You could care less because you keep signing back in to respond to the thread. Why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.