If the forum here closes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
Can't it just be moved to a free forum hosting site like proboards? If the time comes when a shutdown must happen even if you can't afford proboards they will supply ads on your forum to keep it running

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just chiming in to say that you're a dick. You're also not the GOAT.
OOOHHHHH
latest

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why not? The place is a dead zone now.
Yeah.... I know this last years post but I just wanted to say somthin. This forum is GREAT! The best forum I have ever come across and Am so glad 5o be apart of. Yeah, I'm sad it's not as active as it was when I was here Begining if last year. But, I'm more than happy to see the ppl I love talking to still here. And I'm glad to see that this place is still here. I dnt know WHAT I'd do if it wasn't. :(
This is like my Second "Family". I have shared so much stuff about my life with others on here. I WILL Remain here for as Long as it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.