If the forum here closes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
What's dumb about liking attention? She all like it to some degree

I yes, I guess "she all like it to some degree." You really proved me wrong on the dumb thing there.

Well maybe it's not dumb to feed off negative attention. It is pretty pathetic though. But if you're okay with that, I am not your psychologist so enjoy getting what you want out it.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I yes, I guess "she all like it to some degree." You really proved me wrong on the dumb thing there.

Well maybe it's not dumb to feed off negative attention. It is pretty pathetic though. But if you're okay with that, I am not your psychologist so enjoy getting what you want out it.

Almost any attention is good attention, especially if you've been unfairly deprived of the level of attention you deserve your whole life, like me

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Almost any attention is good attention
What about having someone stalk you? Is that good attention?

especially if you've been unfairly deprived of the level of attention you deserve your whole life, like me
You have to learn to love yourself dude. Relying on others to make you feel good is not a healthy way to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.