If the forum here closes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
How about instead of complaining that the forum being dead, do something about it?

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Have no fucking idea what you guys are on about. We have always had few but loyal members on here. Making out this place was doing wrestle forum numbers

This place was super active back in the day. Had at least around 20 or so regular members. Now there's barely 10 posts per day, if that

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And wtf am I supossed to do about it? Tie 10 random strangers in my basement and force them to make an acc here?
First off that wouldn't work because they would still need to post often and stuff.

Second have you tried making threads to encourage activity? Like game threads? Like Snake has quiz threads, Crithu used to do Wheel of Wrestling. Or even discussion threads? Tried anything like that?
This place was super active back in the day. Had at least around 20 or so regular members. Now there's barely 10 posts per day, if that
Mate, you've posted 4 times in the last two years.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A forum is only as active as its members. If you complain about the place being slow/dead and don't make an effort to post great threads to get discussions going, what does that solve?

Damn, I had no idea you were an admin and can track the forum's activity in the panel. Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.