How often do you watch WWE shows?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How much WWE do you watch?

• Total voters

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I watch 205 Live now, been keeping up with it. I check in for certain wrestlers on RAW and SmackDown if I saw they were on the show.

Reactions: Snowman1

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'm down to main roster pay per views, NXT TakeOvers, skipping through
the NXT weekly show and watching the matches/promos I want and then
watching any Charlotte or Becky clips on Youtube.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Every day mate..!!!

It's like a food for me, If I do not watch then I feel that something is missing from the day.
C-bqw8_UwAA2VgX.jpg

Every show seems to have a wrestling theme to me on tv :emoji_slight_smile:

Crash

Reaction score
Not really interested in the product anymore....

I watch bits and pieces of both raw and smackdown... I watch the stuff that I enjoy. Like the "NEW" Daniel Bryan, Rusev, Miz, Braun, Drew, Becky and more.

Last PPV I really watched in its entirety was like SummerSlam or Hell in a Cell...

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Only wwe related content I see anymore is jdfromny reviews. Super negative about the shows. Mostly raw which it seems like he should be. I'll zone out and play ps4 and listen to the guy rant for 2 hours. He tends to get a little annoying at times, but I'd still much rather watch him than wwe for now.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Only wwe related content I see anymore is jdfromny reviews. Super negative about the shows. Mostly raw which it seems like he should be. I'll zone out and play ps4 and listen to the guy rant for 2 hours. He tends to get a little annoying at times, but I'd still much rather watch him than wwe for now.
He is overtly negative. Absolute shock jockey

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I've changed my habits from every SmackDown and every PPV to one or two SmackDowns a month and no PPVs. I still watch no Raws at all

I do, however, watch reviews of all WWE shows

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Ha, I love listening to him for entertainment value. But in a weird way he makes me feel more positive about the product... because he's often easy to disagree with

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ha, I love listening to him for entertainment value. But in a weird way he makes me feel more positive about the product... because he's often easy to disagree with

I know I'll be listening and think "you complained about this last week... they do something similar to what you wanted... but it's not what you want this week" lol I swear the guy will never be happy with the product but whatever it makes for quality entertainment.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Hearing someone talk about how much they think something wwe did was good is arguably entertaining. Talking about how something is good is more entertaining to me.

If a negative fan like JD actually occasionally praising something about the product then that's even better. But the guy doesn't.

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
I watch NXT, NXT UK and 205 Live weekly. I only watch the highlights of Raw and SmackDown and may watch the entire programme when uploaded onto the WWE Network.

I prefer the NXT & NXT UK shows over the main roster and 205 LIve - I think there is some great talent there are they're always entertaining. I think when some of the upcoming stars are moved to the main roster, the WWE don't know what to do with them to take advantage of their full potential.

Raw & SmackDown need new superstars, however the WWE need to find fresh opportunities for them, otherwise they'll be better in the NXT & NXT UK. I think sometimes you cannot beat a smaller audience like NXT UK in Blackpool; the place is smaller and the WWE Universe have awesome energy and you can see the superstars feel it.