How often do you watch WWE shows?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How much WWE do you watch?

• Total voters

maruwe22

Reaction score
I only really watch NXT / NXT UK at the moment, as a couple of hours is fine and I get a load of talent and in ring action, which you just don't get with Raw or SmackDown. As for PPVs, if I've got the Monday off I stay up for them, if not I watch highlights on YouTube or fast forward on the WWE Network.

Reactions: The Sheik and Crash

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I watch only PPV’s and some retro matches on the network usually every other day. I don’t watch any weekly shows mainly because I don’t have American channels they stream it on.

jeanjoy773

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingonlinematches.com
I always watch classic wrestling on the Wrestling Online Matches. Whether it be episodes of WWE, Raw, SmackDown matches from Wrestling or PPV's.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Honestly... It's been a year since I actually sat down to watch a full episode of WWE.
I've been catching glimpses of other Wrestling Entertainment. Anything from OVW To AEW, And yes, even some Death Match Wrestling. (But I'll leave that kind to @Jeffry Fucking Mason)

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I only watch RAW and Smackdown weekly. I've stopped watching PPVs, might resub to the Network to watch CoC.

Yeah the Network is good value for money if you have the time to watch all the extra stuff like Ride Along, NXT, the libraries on there etc. Problem is I am already watching 5 hours of wrestling already and that means I am not even spending any time to watch any non-WWE wrestling

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
Lately, I've been watching periodically as I see what's going on and I am just getting more anxious to watch more the less I watch. Wrestling exists too often so there's so much content where a break is needed---which is how I get my excitement for the brands to follow. I love wrestling more when i view it less so it generates the foundation of that excitement.

To be perfectly honest, I took a break a while back where I would watch after a few months off and it really helped my psychological mind relax and refresh but when i got back into the product i was able to gradually "grow back" my desire to watch it more. I take little breaks to keep the love existing.

To answer the post directly as of now it's just casually and with the right frame of mind as I see what's going on which really keeps my desire balanced---not too much---not too little :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: bullyballmm

NovaGB

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Just the major ppvs now and if one of the smaller ppvs looks interesting (like last night) the whole product has been cringe for me for a while up until The Fiend popped onto the scene and now i find myself checking out what hes doing every week on RAW on YouTube, i cancelled my Network sub maybe 18 months ago.

I'm still interested, but i want the product to be more suited to what i want to watch now at 38 years old, i kinda grew up in the golden era, which was great at the age that i was because the characters were like super heros, then the product grew with me and became well suited to my humor with the Attitude Era, the Ruthless Aggression era was good also, once it hit the PG era i really have a hard time watching it again, but its a nostalgia thing for me, i'll still watch it at times, even if i don't tell my mates that i am haha

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

BigSwoleMisawa

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t watch any of this bullshit. WWE is a trash company for so many reasons.
-racist ass Brock Lesnar
- Saudi bullshit
- dog shit creative that goes nowhere and means nothing
- racist ass Lars Sullivan
- NXT talent completely ruined the second they go to the main roster
- racist ass Randy Orton (got a few of these)
- Jerry Lawler somehow still has a job even though he’s a racist fuckin pedophile.
- Seth Rollins is a douchebag.
- Anyone who gets over is squashed.
- and finally their matches are paint by numbers. You’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.

Fuck Vince McMahon.

• Wow
Reactions: bullyballmm

Jamal

Reaction score
I don't follow wrestling much these days but I've been a huge fan for over 30 years. I love going back and watching teams like Demolition and the hart foundation. Then I own all ppv's from the Attitude era and some of the ruthless aggression era which I was often

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
@Jonny Nostradamus @EvilBlackCat

This thread should be unsticked. It's been over a year since it was last replied to, and the topic isn't really one that warrants it being sticked.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler