How often do you watch WWE shows?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How much WWE do you watch?

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought this was worth asking since it seems a lot of people are giving up on them.
Vote above and share down below. I tried to cover every kind of viewer there may be.

giphy.gif

I have stated that I watch my 2 PPVs a year (Wrestlemania and the Royal Rumble) and that is pretty much it. I haven't had much interest in WWE since 2013 and the only thing that did interest me since to the extent of caring weekly was KO and Jericho's "Friendship" run. Aside from that, I can't remember really caring about anything for more than a few days.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
A question does "I watch all things Network, weekly shows, and PPV" include NXT and 205? That is what I went with because I do watch the weekly shows, PPVs, and NXT and 205 which are Network exclusive. Honestly, I would give up on WWE, but there a couple why I don't. One, I am a masochist and I like to torture myself by watching Raw and Smackdown and every PPV, Two, I am insane because I keep hoping WWE gets better as it gets worse, and Third, WWE isn't the main wrestling company I watch.

Realistically, the only way I would quit watching WWE is if they make several of favorite WWE wrestlers just become jobbers or complete shit.

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just RAW and Smackdown Live and some pay per views but not all of them (in terms of the current programming). I don't watch NXT or any of the other shows that they do aside from those three I do watch mainly because I don't have the WWE Network to watch them on. I did see clips of NXT segments and matches on YouTube but never the whole show. Other than that, I watch a lot of old stuff that I grew up with like The Attitude Era when RAW was RAW IS WAR at the time and the original Smackdown era with the oval shaped titanton, and occasionally Sunday Night Heat on YouTube since it's not on TV anymore

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I watch Raw and Smackdown when I can, and PPVs when I can. It is a matter of my schedule and mood. Last week I was too annoyed after Backlash to watch, but now I am a bit more calmed and Tranquilo (as best as I can for an anxious beaver).

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Only RAW and PPV's.. I watch Smackdown once a month, usually following a PPV.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Voted "I watch some of each, not a weekly viewer" since that seems the most accurate. I watch PPV's on the Network, usually on tape delay since I work (this year I only watched Royal Rumble & WrestleMania live, usually it's just Mania but I wanted to see Asuka win the Rumble and overall I had much more fun with the Rumble so that might become a yearly tradition), and since I watch it on tape delay, no way I'm watching everything. For Backlash I skipped Bliss vs. Jax and everything after Shinsuke vs. Styles.

Outside of PPV's, I'll watch the youtube versions of the segments I care about. Which at this point is basically nothing on Raw and whatever Styles, Asuka, and Bryan are doing on SDL.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm considering getting back into it. Catching Takeover pre-WM.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I only really watch certain shows and PPVs. Wrestlemania is the only one i'll watch live, only other shows i've watched in the past year are mostly the takeovers and the odd match from PPVs if it gets a good write up. Other than that I prefer to watch old stuff (mostly for the podcast but also for nostalgia)

Reactions: Legit Legend

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm considering getting back into it. Catching Takeover pre-WM.

Oh that show...

Was so freaking great. Book-ended by two literal five-star matches, solid matches in the middle, all great.

Reactions: Snowman1

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm currently watching the WCW PPVs. I watch one over two weeks, seeing 90 mins 1 week and then another 90 mins the next. I plan to see how the company evolved until 1996 and then switch to WWE PPVs in 2008 so I can find my way back into the WWE universe.

0ctobre

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm a n00b but I try to watch Raw and Smackdown weekly, as well as all PPVs. I haven't had a chance to watch NXT yet but it's in the plans.
Very different for me because I'm not yet sick of WWE bs like a lot of old-school fans are. Still sorta in the honeymoon phase.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm a n00b but I try to watch Raw and Smackdown weekly, as well as all PPVs. I haven't had a chance to watch NXT yet but it's in the plans.
Very different for me because I'm not yet sick of WWE bs like a lot of old-school fans are. Still sorta in the honeymoon phase.

What's NXT all about? I've heard the name referred to, but it's very new to me. Is it some kind of territorial development arm of WWE or something?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What's NXT all about? I've heard the name referred to, but it's very new to me. Is it some kind of territorial development arm of WWE or something?

What NXT is all about.

Just watch NXT Takeover: New Orleans. Dew it.