Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I agree that Randy has been booked weak, but at the same time, he still does come off like he is better than those guys, just because of his promos. He says that he beat them, and not many fans think back and say no he didn't. Randy exudes the confidence of a champion, and it pays off. You don't see Randy and think that he doesn't belong as champion. He is over well with the fans, and I have loved his title reign

kingovkings

Reaction score
I tend to agree with his booking being weak at times but apart from that he has had a pretty good title run he plays the heel role well and ive enjoyed watching him as champ its good to see someone different with belt other than Cena. He may be going into mania a champ but he wont be walking out as champ. Well im hoping he doesnt :)

CenaMark54

I wouldn't be against the WWE letting Orton retain at Mania. In fact, I think it would be a great move at this point in time.

Orton is a star and a main event level guy, but he hasn't quite broken into the ranks of a top level draw type guy yet. A win, in a Mania title match would do wonders for him.

I know they rarely let heels win title matches at Mania because they like to send the crowd home happy, but they can still do that if they put Taker vs Edge last.

One thing they could also try doing is a double turn, which we haven't seen in a while. Orton still gets the occasional cheer and I still beleive he can become a great face if things are pulled off right. Especially after the face like booking he was given last Monday. If they can build on this, where Orton becomes less of a chicken shit and starts dominating cleanly it can work. The thing is, I doubt they will turn Cena and it would be hard to turn HHH, outside of using Vince McMahon which they have done before at Mania.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
The only problem i have with orton is that hes bad on the mic. My favorite thing about orton is his finisher.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He is actually not bad on the mic. In fact, he is above average. When he was talking about his destiny I found him very entertaining on the mic

the dark knight

bad on the mic? he's one of few guys out there that can pull off a promo without having to sound 100% gay like cena.

HHHforever

Reaction score
The only problem i have with orton is that hes bad on the mic. My favorite thing about orton is his finisher.

Bad on the mic? Are you fucking kidding me? Orton has top 5,6 mic skills in the WWE right now imo. I agree with you about loving his finisher, but couldn't disagree more about his mic skills.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I hate randy Orton with a passion.. thats all i have to say =D i don't really care who wins the title HHH or Cena would be nice cuz Orton is a stuck up SOB.. =X thats it bye

kingovkings

Reaction score
Orton has good mic skills there is a lot of ppl id put before Orton who has shit mic skils id say Orton is up there and not to far behind with hhh hbk flair when it comes to mic skills. And his finisher is awsome and is one of my favourites. I didnt really like Orton that much in past years but this last 2yrs he is growing on me more and more

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Bad on the mic? Are you fucking kidding me? Orton has top 5,6 mic skills in the WWE right now imo. I agree with you about loving his finisher, but couldn't disagree more about his mic skills.

Just my opinion hes in my top 3 favorite stars but i get bored when hes on the mic.

CenaMark54

I agree with everyone who called Orton above average on the mic.

The guy can cut a promo without fumbling through it and I don't mind his tone at all. He sounds serious. He doesn;t go over the top (Cena at times) or over act (Kennedy all the time).

He is actually a top five mic guy in my opinion at this point and one of the few, the WWE actually trusts to work and in ring live promo. I actually think he is much better cutting live promo's than pretapped backstage segments. He knows how to feed off the crowd and it shows.

I would currently rank him 5th;

1. Santino
2. Cena
3. Edge
4. JBL
5. Orton
6. Flair
7. HBK
8. HHH
8. Kennedy

CenaMark54

^^^WOAH!

Ahead of Flair, seriously?

At this point in time, yes.

If I was going to put an all time list together Flair would be number one or two. I just think Orton has been cutting some of the better promo's recently and has been very convincing on the mic. Flair is sort of giving us the greatest hits.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I will be very surprised if Orton keeps the title at wrestlemania.