Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
I think orton's pretty good all round now. In the ring he has got better he has dropped the millions of holds he used to a minimum so its not just choke holds or body scissors anymore, His mic skills have improved. he gets a decent heel heat now. he has come into his own this last year or so. He has has some dodgy booking that's made him look shit or weak at times. But things have changed lately the way he has been booked the last cpl of months have made him A Credible strong looking champ. I'm liking Orton more and more each week.

Evil Austin

Santino is very overrated.....

BUT, I don't see CM Punk winning the WWE Title. World Title maybe, but not WWE Title.

Cause I see it like this - HHH wins the Title soon, then loses to Batista late, late this year. Then 'Tista loses it to Cena at 'Mania (un-fuckin'-fortunately)

So I see no where, where CM The Punk can get the Title. He don't deserve it thats for sure. He shouldn't get the title for like another two years.

On Topic:
Randy Orton should go back to Smackdown! I think.

I agree, Raw has way to many main eventers, and they are getting batista now and smackdown only has edge and undertaker and big show i think but he is like a half half. so yea orton should go to smackdown after loosing the title and than punk should go there too just so they have a different main event picture every ppv i mean last year every ppv involved batista. :sad: and than punk can cash it in on like edge or taker or orton whoever is the champ at smackdown for a while after.

Travis40

I think Orton will drop the belt long before Punk cashes in the contract. I see Heel HHH vs Face Punk happening sometime in early 2009.

Punk needs a lot of building up if he is going to be champ, unless he becomes the first MITB winner to lose his match, in that case his match could be tomorrow for all we know.

It'd be pretty damn funny to see Punk lose his match. I'd laugh in the face of every ROH mark who was fucking creaming himself cause he thought Punk would win it. But anyways, Orton is probably holding it for either HHH or Punk.

NwO

Reaction score
Randy Orton rocks! This guy is true talent. The Legend Killer gimmick is a great idea! He's way better than that idiot Cena and his 5 moves.

MikeRaw

^Sorry no pics here...
But anyways, losing the title isnt bad for his momentum as long as he stays in the title picture. I have a feeling he'll win at JD though./

CenaMark54

Randy Orton rocks! This guy is true talent. The Legend Killer gimmick is a great idea! He's way better than that idiot Cena and his 5 moves.

Triple H: Pedigree, Facebuster, High Knee, Spinebuster, Figure Four (Rarely used), neckbreaker.

HBK: Super Kick, Atomic Drop, Figure Four, Scoop Slam, Moonsault

Randy Orton: RKO, Punt, backbreaker, Garvin Stomp, Chinlock, Knee Drop, Drop kick, Elevated DDT.

Cena: FU, STFU, ProtoPlex, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Bulldog, Top Rope Leg drop.

It seems as though Cena has as many main moves as the other Raw maineventers.

Omerta799

Reaction score
Whether randy has a few moves or not, he's still one of the more exciting performers. The RKO is freaking sweet. you never know when its coming and he's perfected it over the years so it looks truly unique and devastating. Personally, i thought he was awesome as WWE champ and i hope he gets it back right after HHH. And most likely lose it to HBK.

jackmcmanus21

Reaction score
I think his act is getting old personally...I wanna see something new from Orton

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I love Orton's gimmick, he has an insane amount of momentum atm. I'd like to see him just continue on with this. The cage match with Triple Haitch should be awesome, as long as Regal doesn't turn the lights out >_>

noumenon

It seems like they're actually repackaging Orton a bit... new music (which fits him amazingly I might add)...he's doing the cocky armspread thing again and holy shit... alot of people are starting to cheer for him!

CenaMark54

His new music is killer for a heel. It fits perfectly.

It fits his entrance too. You have the lyrics at the beginning to signify he is coming, then he steps out as the guitar kicks in. Then the drums and bass kick in as he is marching towards the ring.

Michael1

Reaction score
I love his new music. I've been trying to find it everywhere to download. It's awesome, especially the way it starts. "I Hear Voices In My Head" completely fits him and his develish heel character.