Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I hate his new music. I think it suxx0rz and I really hope it goes the way the last time his theme change happened. ONE NIGHT STAND!

noumenon

I'm pretty sure his new music is by Rev Theory. I checked the tracklist for their forthcoming album and it doesn't seem like any of those tracks could be it. It's probably something that was specifically written for him.

ecwrules1994

Reaction score
Randy Orton is a great heel and a fairly decent wrestler. His WWE title reign raised his game a lot. If it wasnt for him feuding with John Cena he may not even be where he is right now. He should win 1 more WWE title sometime this year then drop it again to make him really dominant.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
I hate his new music. I think it suxx0rz and I really hope it goes the way the last time his theme change happened. ONE NIGHT STAND!
I don't understand this thinking. What is so bad about it? The one time I've heard it, I think it fits his character SOO much better than his current one does. I've always thought his current music would much more suited to a face, than a heel.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Maybe the lyrics fit (I don't know, I haven't read them), but the music itself is just terrible. And good music is FAR more important than good lyrics. That's why people who don't speak a word of Japanese can still love J-Pop more than any other genre. *marks out to Puffy AmiYumi*

kingovkings

Reaction score
I hated Orton's music when i first heard it, Same as i did Jeff's and Kennedy's but it is growing on my now also like Jeff and Kennedy's did kennedy's fits him now a face turn looks on the cards. I just think that because the wrestlers have had the same entrance tune for like years you get used to it and when they change it, Its like oh man that sucks but Nah Orton's tune fits is heel side its a good choice lyric wise. There is a handfull of people's entrance tunes i wouldn't change tho HBK, Taker Tista and HHH being some of them.

the dark knight

his new entrance theme

ok, i hated at first. but i wasn't sure why....now that i saw his entrance 2 more times.............

the song itself is OK. but his gay fucking walk is....gay. and wtf is he staring at when he walks? it'd look right if his opponent entered first but....

Soulpower

Orton's new theme is shitty! He hears voices in his head? That has NOTHING to do with Orton's character. If it were Kane, Snitsky or someone like that, then it would make sense. The fact is that Orton has never been portrayed as being insane or mentally perturbed, so I really see no reason for the change in his entrance theme.

the dark knight

besides, his old theme was PERFECT.

TAKE WHATS MINE....how many times have we heard that from him?

some people are really fucking stupid pretentious sheep...judging an entrance theme just by the song. hey guys, michael jackson's billie jean is a GREAT SONG!!!! should we place this on undertaker?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Well that's all fine and dandy but Orton didn't like that song...He said in an interview (during the whole Hogan feud) that it doesn't get him amped up for his matches and her preferred the song CM Punk is currently using because it was more 'his style' but the Fed didn't let him keep it..

Kaedon

Reaction score
They stopped using it because it obviously didnt fit his character. And why they think this one does is beyond me.

PeepShow

They stopped using it because it obviously didnt fit his character. And why they think this one does is beyond me.

You say the new one doesn't fit him at all. But you don't give any explanation as to why not. How does it not fit him?

ecwrules1994

Reaction score
The new theme songs take a long time to get used to. The only new one i am used to is Mr. Kennedy's theme, Jeff Hardy's new one sucks and Orton's will take a little while to get the feel of it.