Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Randy Orton can cut promos. he is a true wrestling god, he has the complete wrestling package. he has the physique, the attitude (now, finally) the charisma and the skills. he is a complete wrestler that is over and i hope his wwe championship status doesnt end at no way out.

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
I have a feeling it will end, (unfortunately) Vince's boy is back so they'll dump the belt to him again.

LKP

I think orton has gome a long way since 2002 when he debuted. But i think orton will be wwe's rock of sorts not with catchy promos or film making. I htink as a pure athlete he will be respected and people will start cheering him when hes a heel anways. But your talking 5 years time or so. But its nice to see he has that it factor. Cena is already the austin figure. Austin was supposed to be a heel he got cheered cena face he gets booed. But orton and cena still have a long way to go before they can compare themselves to rock and austin.

the dark knight

yea i wanted him to beat cena for the title at summerslam but having....the chances of a triple threat match is starting to fade away now. orton does NOT deserve a ME at mania. seriously, i'd rather have jeff.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

orton is guaranteed to put on a good show though i think (and a lot of chinlocks!)

John

Orton will be pushed to the side during the Wrestlemania match. it'll probably be Cena and HHH Punching each other. Orton will be under rated during the match. and i bet you over 1000 pounds that Cena or HHH will win. Typical WWE, always pushing the good quality to the side. its just not fair.

CenaMark54

^^^Orton will be the one getting pounded by both to start the match. Then he will get thrown to the outside so the "real contenders" can settle the score. He will probably low blow Cena to get Cena some rest for the comback. He will hit HHH with a chair so HHH can blade. Than he will take the pin.

In summary..Orton will...

1. Approach the ring
2. Raise belt
3. Get pounded by HHH and Cena
4. Get tossed to the side for 10 minutes
5. Lay around and watch Cena and HHH go at it
6. Sneak back to the ring
7. Low blow Cena
8. Hit HHH with a steal chair
9. Get FUed
10. Tap to the STFU
11. Leave

I'm telling you thats exactly how the match will be booked.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Orton will be pushed to the side during the Wrestlemania match. it'll probably be Cena and HHH Punching each other. Orton will be under rated during the match. and i bet you over 1000 pounds that Cena or HHH will win. Typical WWE, always pushing the good quality to the side. its just not fair.
That's because WWE cares more about 12 year olds buying Cena hats and Mysteri-O's than putting out a good, quality product. Therefore, no matter how many stripper-beating football players with no-contact clauses they hire and no matter how many pole on a pole matches they air, TNA continues to exist.

I'm betting Triple H will win, but it will be via questionable circumstances, so it will be restarted and Cena will win. And, nevertheless, Triple H will count that as a championship reign and thus will call himself a 17-time Champion, or whatever the number is now.

And then, of course, Cena will hold the title until God himself strikes him down again, perhaps more severely this time so maybe WWE gets the fucking point.

PeepShow

That's because WWE cares more about 12 year olds buying Cena hats and Mysteri-O's than putting out a good, quality product. Therefore, no matter how many stripper-beating football players with no-contact clauses they hire and no matter how many pole on a pole matches they air, TNA continues to exist.

I'm betting Triple H will win, but it will be via questionable circumstances, so it will be restarted and Cena will win. And, nevertheless, Triple H will count that as a championship reign and thus will call himself a 17-time Champion, or whatever the number is now.

And then, of course, Cena will hold the title until God himself strikes him down again, perhaps more severely this time so maybe WWE gets the fucking point.

He is a 11 time world champion now.

And yeah CM, I pretty sure that is how it will be as well. Nothing further to say on the subject...

HHHforever

Reaction score

You're absolutely clueless. I seriously don't understand why people are so pissed about this match. I really think this is agoing to be a really great match. Whether you like who wins or not this will be a good a match. And no HHH will not win by questionable circumstances to get him another reign. He will either win or lose, he won't win for 2 seconds then lose. And you say how much he cares about world titles and all that shit, how many times have they mentioned him being an 11-time world champion since he got that reign? Because for the life of me, I've never once heard him being refferred to as an 11 time champion. Which I find shocking considering, according to you, he's so obsessed with having titles and since he tells everyone what to say considering he controls everything due to his marriage.

LKP

^^^When he wins the 12th you will ehar all about it trust me lol. And anyway this is an orton thread. Orton to take out cena this week on raw and hhh tries to stop him but doesn'nt.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Throughout this entire thing I think HHH is going to be tweener. I think he'll work with Cena to kick the shit out of Orton and work with Orton to kick the shit out of Cena, which will be very interesting.

My whole point about the 11th world title is that it wasn't there just to get HHH another reign, it was just there to add some surprise and excitement to what would have been an otherwise worthless PPV. If HHH gets a 12th reign that lasts longer than an hour, I agree you'll probably hear about it.

Playmaker

Reaction score
he is much better champion then people give him credit for

J

^^I agree but I kinda disagree...I think Orton has lost his edge alot...I don't know why...but he doesn't seem to have that heat he used to have...I mean he's had some good matches...and all..but I don't think its something that is his fault...I think its the fact that they make him look like a pnasy al the time...Its so dumb...You can't take him seriously when he's gettin' punked out by Cena...

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think he could be a GREAT champion, but the way he has been used have made him only be a good champion. He has looked weak a lot, but that happened with Cena a lot too when he was champion. Myself personally thought that he has had a good reign as champion and his lack of heel heat is not his fault. He just happens to feuding with Cena and that kills pretty much every heel that Cena faces. Because so many people in the arena hate Cena that they just root for the heel no matter how bad that heel is cuz they just want Cena to lose. Now if Orton was just squaring off with a HBK or HHH he would get massive heel heat because no one in the arena wants those two to lose. Overall he has been a good champion imo, but as I said I think he could have been a great champion. I'm hoping he goes and kicks someone's head off in the next week or two to get some more heet.