General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
094a93ee98fb7d78c701f097d62309c0._.jpg

Dan k ass Doctor Strange Concept Art.. pure beauty for my #5 in my top 5 marvel characters

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Got this from a "local" comic shop's website, but basically it's some promo art for Avengers 2 (seriously, can the movie just be out already?). Enjoy!

Tis the season for upcoming comic book movie promo art, apparently. After the Ant-Man costume art reveal yesterday, Marvel has dropped some mighty pretty pictures that will have you licking your chops for next year’s Avengers 2, as if you needed more motivation. These are totally noteworthy for the renditions of Ultron alone, and would be pitch perfect if not for the weird squiggly contour frames girding the exterior.

Feast your eyes.

ztIO1B3.jpg

hDBHVvo.jpg

tuZvVtO.jpg

Thor :gusta:

yBBunDW.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hopefully part of the deal is that Marvel gets to pick the new actor instead of Sony. Sony's casting in the Spiderman films hasn't been all that great.
I thought Maguire looked the part real well, but I thought Garfield did better on the Spider-Man quips and comments. But yeah, I hope whoever they find next gets both parts right. Chances they go with a black Spider-Man???

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I thought Maguire looked the part real well, but I thought Garfield did better on the Spider-Man quips and comments. But yeah, I hope whoever they find next gets both parts right. Chances they go with a black Spider-Man???

Most likely, since a majority of the Marvel characters are based upon the Ultimate universe versions then Miles Morales would be the obvious choice. People are going to hate me for saying this, but Jaden Smith would be good if they give him very few speaking parts.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Most likely, since a majority of the Marvel characters are based upon the Ultimate universe versions then Miles Morales would be the obvious choice. People are going to hate me for saying this, but Jaden Smith would be good if they give him very few speaking parts.
EH I could see that I suppose. I'm not real up on his acting skills, but I saw the new Karate Kid and I thought he was alright in it.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This sentence does not compute.

In my universe, there was only one Karate Kid. It spawned sequels, but that was it.

wk

I would agree with you but I've given up on anything being sacred anymore.. I will be pushed over my limit the day they remake The Goonies, or Krull, or Willow.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is great news about Spidey. They did say they want a younger Spidey. That doesn't necessarily mean Miles, but it certainly could. Jaden Smith....he's a weird kid. Maybe that works though. I grew up on the Ralph Macchio Karate Kids like others, but his remake was a lot better than I expected. He and Jackie Chan turned in good performances.