General Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Childish Gambino for Miles Morales.

The-Campaign-To-Cast-Donald-Glover-As-Spider-Man.jpg

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
No. We don't need any more 30 year old men cast as Spidey.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Help me come up with a list of Loki's favorite songs

So far I have .... Cats In The Cradle and that Everclear song about the dude's shitty father. LOL....

Side note .... my GTA online custom plate wasn't working so Rockstar reset it. Just updated it to..... ASGRDIAN

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Help me come up with a list of Loki's favorite songs

So far I have .... Cats In The Cradle and that Everclear song about the dude's shitty father. LOL....

Side note .... my GTA online custom plate wasn't working so Rockstar reset it. Just updated it to..... ASGRDIAN

Oooohhh, nice. How about "Perfect" by Simple Plan, "The Ruler and the Killer" by Kid Cudi, "Styrofoam Plates" by Death Cab for Cutie (another one about a shitty dad), and "Oh Father" by Madonna.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oooohhh, nice. How about "Perfect" by Simple Plan, "The Ruler and the Killer" by Kid Cudi, "Styrofoam Plates" by Death Cab for Cutie (another one about a shitty dad), and "Oh Father" by Madonna.

Hahaha "Perfect". I didn't know the name of it but I almost posted that one in the last post. Nice. I was going to say the "whiny bitch ass HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME tune."

Papa don't preach!

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hahaha "Perfect". I didn't know the name of it but I almost posted that one in the last post. Nice. I was going to say the "whiny bitch ass HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME tune."

Papa don't preach!

:lol1: Yeah, that was the first one that came to my mind! I almost included "Papa Don't Preach" but hesitated on posting two Madonna songs, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: KITT

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought this was the best place to post this. How awesome are these guys really? Very cool. Gonna be some really happy kids when they show up in costume!

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/chris-evans-chris-pratt-settle-super-bowl-twitter-060525719.html

Thought I would expand on the above post. Here's the fulfillment of the bet in that post^. Such cool guys man. Why couldn't our politicians be more like this?

http://pulse.seattlechildrens.org/c...-pratt-to-surprise-kids-at-seattle-childrens/

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I did the marathon thing for Days of Future Past, I watched all the movies and then the Days of Future Past episodes on the 90s cartoon before I saw the DoFP at midnight.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I can't remember who all was talking about the Deadpool movie now, sooooo.... @Trip in the Head, you get the tag, buddy. lol

In case you guys didn't see this today:

That was great! So it will be rated R then!? God I hope so. I'm a huge Ryan Reynolds fan (since Van Wilder) AND a huge Deadpool fan so I'm really looking forward to this. The saved by the bell references don't hurt either ("fuck you slater" and "slater can't hurt you anymore jesse" lol). I think @Aids the King Wizard should check that out^

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
That was great! So it will be rated R then!? God I hope so. I'm a huge Ryan Reynolds fan (since Van Wilder) AND a huge Deadpool fan so I'm really looking forward to this. The saved by the bell references don't hurt either ("fuck you slater" and "slater can't hurt you anymore jesse" lol). I think @Aids the King Wizard should check that out^

I know, right?? lol I loved that! Such an awesome way to get the word out. Glad you enjoyed it! I knew you were definitely one that had talked about it, but couldn't remember who else. Oh, and I have a close friend who absolutely cannot stand Ryan Reynolds, but I'm not sure why. lol She might have to get over it or just deal with it so I can make her go enjoy this movie with me, since I think she'd like the movie itself.