Ecw to be dropped and re-branded?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I loved that show. Really made you feel like you were an insider imo

noumenon

I was just watching clips from it yesterday, the episode where they covered the Screwjob.

straight_edge76

I was just watching clips from it yesterday, the episode where they covered the Screwjob.

One of my favorite episodes, really showed alot of people that HBK wasn't 100% innocent.

noumenon

Yeah, but it was kinda weird because at the same time as HBK looking like an ass for denying it right to Bret's face they were praising him as a fucking hero.

My favorite was definitely "Hitman Hart" the Screwjob special that aired on AE that followed Bret around. I always get a kick out of HHH getting scolded like a little child from Bret's wife...he came off as such a little bitch. You know they both thought Bret was gonna fuck them up.

Klide

^ didnt hbk also say the he didnt regret what he did in an interview?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
they can't leave it open to just up and coming guys and showcase matches, though. there needs to be some guys that can go there with some credibility, like Kozlov, Christian and Regal. it would help the younger guys get over, and give the older guys something to do instead of getting buried.

there was also a show a couple of years ago, the WWE experience on Spike. It was more of a clip show, with Grisham as host. It was an hour of really nothing, i don't want most of ECW turning into a recap and development.

straight_edge76

^yeah kind of similar to AfterBurn, Superstars (Attitude Era), Livewire and I think Action Zone in like 94. Which were more fit for the pre-IWC blow up.

Confidential was one of my favorite shows that the WWE had even the WWE Cribs moments

@noumenon I also liked the A&E special, really it was the first non-kayfabe WWE thing that was televised That I can remember.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
it would be cool if it had legit main eventers, and build some new guys to fill main event roles.. but shit, this is bad either way.

straight_edge76

Honestly from start to finish ECW keeps my watching moreso then SD and Raw.