E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
The AWE episode 2 has been posted. Please write comments and vote.

Zarhan

Reaction score
HWF first épisode for the Xtrme show is now posted go read it. comments are welcome ;P

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW 1998 Faction Wars

- WCW Nitro has been posted the last before the PPV Uncensored. Here's a little hype for the upcoming spectacle.

WCW Uncensored 1998 PPV Commercial

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzWsIBBom7k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzWsIBBom7k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]​

WCW Uncensored 1988 FINAL CARD

Main Event
WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Cage Match
Hulk Hogan (c) vs Sting

nWo vs Wolfpac
3 on 3 tag team match
Scott Hall, Buff Bagwell & Curt Hennig vs Kevin Nash, Randy Savage & Konnan

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
1 on 1
Scott Steiner (c) vs Bill Goldberg

Grudge Match
1 on 1
DDP vs Bret Hart

Tag Team Match
2 on 2
Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juvi Guerera vs Raven & Perry Saturn

1 on 1
Booker T vs Chris Benoit

1 on 1
Chris Jericho vs Ultimo Dragon

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
On AWE, there is Episode 2 that has been posted and the card of episode 3. You can predict.

RAMPAGE

Reaction score
WCW 1998: FACTION WARS PRESENTS..

WCW UNCENSORED PPV

..take a look in the thread for more info..

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Episode 15 of Aftershock is posted featuring

The Naptown Dragons vs. Jon Moxley and ? (you'll have to read to find out)

Homicide vs. El Generico

Low Ki vs. Nigel McGuiness

Bryan Danielson vs. BJ Whitmer

and more.

connorten

Reaction score
The first preview of BTW's development territory is officially up. If yuo haven't read I am the new member of CMS's team writing the DSW. Prediction and Comments are welcome. Show will be posted by Thursday im hoping.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
This is the first Pay- Per View of AWE logo. (Coming Soon) As you can see, the name of the PPV is Sunday Night Action. This PPV is coming up soon. Keep voting on AWE. You've got till Sunday Night Action (April 8) to vote. Coming soon also, episode 3.

e64y6x.jpg

*Made by LuigiTheMan and Zarhan

Zarhan

Reaction score
Lol Luigi I like a except for the AWE Presents :p * He only did this :p !! *
Without Joking I like ur Poster ! * Lol ..... I did it :D :p ok ..... well except for the Awe Presents Logo :p *

Hope This PPV will be good,
Zarhan

connorten

Reaction score
ROH: For the Honor of Wrestling has posted the card for it's first show today. Predictions and comments will be welcome and will be returned as soon as I get a chance. Show will be posted next Tuesday and Wednesday.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
I have posted my third episode; AWE. coming soon the PPV, sunday night action. I have also posted the card for the PPV. Predictions and comments are welcome. :)

Evil Austin

Both BTB's of mine, SWF and WWF Walking Tall have things posted in them. SWF has it's third annual PPV In Your House which is the biggest PPV so far that has been showcased in the BTB.

While the WWF Thread has it'self the preview for the next Raw show up, it is going to be a big Raw with Shawn Michaels having a speach and confessing what brought him back to the WWF, after two years out what something was waking him up every night since 1998 to return to the ring last night at the Survivor Series of 2001' what is there left for Shawn michaels to do, he has held every single title there is to hold. You DON"T WANT TO MISS THIS RAW! Which also includes, appearances from the McMahons, Booker T, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho and WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin.

While I would love reviews for the Survivor Series show it is still not to late.
All comments, predictions, reviews etc. on either BTB will be repped and returned within two or three days.

seX-Power

Raw Week 3 posted in my BTB, I think you know the one. Things to see:

- A shocking confrontation between general managers

- The final spot in the Elimination Chamber decided

- Kazarian getting his hands on his attacker John Morrison, in an IC title match

Reaction score
I'm going to create a backstory, I was wondering if anyone wanted to write my show and I would come up with match up's and the creative sit new gimmick and tag teams etc. If anyone does want to write my shows pm me