E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
Preview for TNA: The Golden Years iMPACT #1 is up. It is expected to be a good show with lots of shocking moments. Check out the preview. Show will be posted by the start of next week!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
EXODUS is finally here! Check it out and comments and suggestions coming will be much appreciated.

Moonlight Drive

Supplemental Draft Results, ECW Preview + Rumours are posted. check it outtt.

(You can still review Raw :D)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Aftershock episode 13 has been posted. It's my first time doing recap style for matches so I'd like some feedback and tips. As always reps and return reviews are waiting.

The Rated R CMStar

There wont be any BTW Nitro this week as I have exams. You can still review BTW Nitro: The Best Of. The show is basically storytelling and a promo show, with matches not even posted in full. Every reviews will be returned. And by reviews I also mean commenting on past storylines and/or future storylines.

connorten

Reaction score
WWE: Raw VS. Smackdown 2009 is back! Go check out the previews for Smackdown and Raw and drop your predictions and thoughts.

straight_edge76

Starting a BTB wCw: Back in Buisness check out the roster and stuff and let me know what you all think

seX-Power

ECW Week 3 Preview is up in WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future.

Also, Raw Week 1 is still up in Brandon and Brandon present WWE 2009, and I know three people that still owe me reviews.

Moonlight Drive

ECW has been posted! Now with 99% less colours, 100% more extreme action and 200% more John Morrison!

Review now pl0x. All (well, if they're good :D) reviews will be returned and repped.

seX-Power

ECW Week 3 is posted in WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future. It is the last full show. After this i'll post the rest of the unfinished stuff and then close the BTB down as I'll focus on my other one. Thanks to all that have reviewed.

Moonlight Drive

dude, I've totally posted news, rumours and the Smackdown preview

seX-Power

All the rest of the shit is posted in WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future. Check it out if you want, it has maybe my best match ever with Batista vs John Cena last man standing.