E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Reviews of any sort for POI are needed and would be really cool to have. All reviews will be repped and returned.

Reaction score
SaveUs.94/BTB

the new BTB from the hibee wwe fan is currently being written and the backstory will be up by mid - late March first show April,maybe later.

x + y = perfection

CT Styles

SaveUs.94/BTB

the new BTB from the hibee wwe fan is currently being written and the backstory will be up by mid - late March first show April,maybe later.

x + y = perfection
There's nothing perfect in that passage of writing.

EDIT: Btw, check out WWE: An Age of Evolution.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I decided to give you a brief info about HEW's longest feud ever, The Samoan Rosey and Chris Jericho. Check it out guys :)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Please check out POI. All reviews will get reps and reviews in return.

Main Event of POI Episode 42 which is up right now: The New Hart Foundation vs. Generation Next in a 30 Minute Iron Man Tables Match

seX-Power

Smackdown Week 2 is up in WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future

It is my best show ever tbh.

My three best promos ever written and my longest match ever written are featured. Check it out!

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 43 has been posted. All reviews will be repped and returned.

This weeks match card
Match 1: Lacey vs. Daizee Haze in a Street Fight
Match 2: The Age of the Fall (Jimmy Jacobs and Tyler Black) vs. the Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
Match 3: Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli for the ROH Pure Title
Match 4: Brent Albright vs. Taz in a Loser Leaves POI match

Quintastic One

Reaction score
First episode of TNA Rewind posted, pretty small show in comparison to the others, so Pro = quick and easy read, hopefully entertaining. Cons = obviously not up to par with the other BTB Bookers.

Qwake

The preview for my IPW PPV, Extreme Chaos is up if you all wanna go check it out. Thanks :D

The Rated R CMStar

Ladies and Gentlemen, the day has come.

WrestleBowl finally has been posted.

BTW, this also marks my return to the section. I'll be reviewing some BTBs in he process.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Episode 43 and the Episode 44 preview are up. Go check 'em out and you'll get a review and rep in return.

Evil Austin

SWF has been unactive for about two weeks now and that is about to change as I am about half way through the next weekly show. I had a busy last week and my partner and I decided to give it a week rest from booking so we won't be burnt out after a while. And expect SWF to make it's return by this time next week.