E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

After many months of waiting part two of Night Two of the Chaos Cup has been posted. Rate/Hate/Masturbate.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
POI Wrestling Episode 44 has just been posted.

All reviews will be repped and returned eventually. My teachers have been pileing on the homework lately so who knows when I'll get around to returning the reviews I owe already.

This weeks card
Match 1: Delirious vs. Edge vs. Chris Hero vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Mike Quackenbush- Battle Royal for a shot at the IC Title
Match 2: Homicide vs. Colt Cabana
Match 3: Austin Aries and ??? vs. AJ Styles and ???
Match 4: Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels- Non-title match

Evil Austin

This week marks the return of SWF from nearly three weeks hiatus with both of it's writters wanting time off due to personal issues and being busy.

This week is a very important week as it marks the first Uproar on the road to SWF's October PPV Unscripted. Where anything can happen.

This show by the way I tonned my matches down a bit and worked harder on Promo's doing something I don't normaly do, I tried a different way of writting this show and I want to know if it was good to continue or to not do that as it failed.

seX-Power

WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future. Week 2 aftermath is posted. Catch up on what you missed in Week 2!

Moonlight Drive

The first preview for Monday Night Raw has been posted. Leave your predictions and thoughts or a faceless dog will rape you in your sleep.

Axis

I'm sorry, but what is the point of this? If I don't want to read a show, reading an "advertisement" won't change my mind.

Moonlight Drive

This thread was originally the Chat Room, but since everybody just used the chat room to plug their shows, they made this the official thread so the Chat Room wouldn't be raped with plugs so often (although it is a lot of the time).

The point? Suppose people just enjoy plugging shows.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
DSW_Banner.jpg

There will be a dark era in professional wrestling; a dark age instigated by chosen men in an effort to bring madness and chaos into a profession of relative stability and order. These are men who are willing to put on an art form, an art form decried and devalued by those whose eyes and ignorance blind them, their false realities beset by the principle of fantasy. This is professional wrestling with a twist, a cinematic and beautiful twist that only The Tim Burton of BTB can bring you...

The Dark Shadows of Wrestling...

*Confirmed Roster as of now

Sean O'Haire
Edge
Chris Jericho
Tyler Black
Jimmy Jacobs
Paul Burchill
Shannon Moore
RelliK
CM Punk
Paul London

3/13/09

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
My show's going up this weekend, but as of now I have a preview up.

Any, & all feedback is going to be returned.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 25
The biggest Spectacle in Sports Entertainment
A global phenonmenon
April 5th
Coming soon to the BTB section
Check out the lead up to WrestleMania in WWE: A New Beginning
Believe the hype
...​