• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

E-fed

Well WWE Rumble Time Judgemt Day preview is up so check it out please.
Also the latest Raw from Wednesday night(special edition)is up which has no reviews and also Monday's Raw which has only one review...Anyways check it out and ill have Judgment Day this sunday...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I would like to personally apologize for not reviewing anyone's BTB in the past week. All week with the BTB tourney, trying to do the AOW ppv, and school work finally caught up with me. Then on wednesday morning i got sick and could hardly walk. I'll be back in the swing of things by the weekend again I'm sorry to everyone who has updated their BTB since then.

I already posted prdictions anigma but looking forward to it as usual.Also for anyone who hasnt checked out rumble times Judgment Day preview,you can check it out and put predictions...Also anyone know wen round 2 of the tournament starts?