E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
i'm currently working on judgment day so i decided to post smackdown early check it out/review at...WWE The Commencement...

MikeRaw

wwe rumble time-special pre judgment day episode of Raw tonight...Check it out later tonight it's the last stop before JD!

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll check it out Mike in the meantime check out WWE The Commencement
The Official Judgment Day Preview is up...post your predictions...

The Rated R CMStar

will be posting last Monday Night BTW before Busted Open, but first please review Monday´s Night Show that goes before that one,

xtremebadass

The long awaited aftermath of Slammiversary is now posted, check out TNA iMPACT! sorry for the wait, can't wait to hear feedback from all you bookers!

The Rated R CMStar

Hey why did you all suddenly stopped reviewing BTW, I´m I doing something wrong,cause if im doing please tell me.

The Rated R CMStar

I mean that I have realized that lately only Leviathan Batista and Anigma has been reviewing my BtB, so I´m just asking if thats happening because you all forgot about that(I understand with threads as the Commencement, TNA iMPACT and AOW Wrestling) or its that you dont like the BTW thread

xtremebadass

No the thing is between the BTB tourney, my TNA column, keeping the TNA section running, doing Rate the Member, doing the E-Fed, trying to keep my BTB running, and my computer almost crashing, I couldn't really find the time to do much reviewing lately, but I am doing well sorting it out and plan to be more active around BTB, sorry if I haven't been in your thread lately.

MikeRaw

alright so this new raw episode is in my opinion one of my best yet so if anyone ever wants to check out one of my shows this one would be a good one...Writing for my own entertainment is pretty much what i end u doing now a days with my BTB so i gotta consider if its worth it to keep doing it but anyways if you wanna look at it feel free

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am going to post a new HEW episode maybe by tomorrow... Pls. Check it out...
[EDIT] I have posted it now!