E-fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RKO-07

Reaction score
smackdown is posted. Its a bit short but had a busy week. Judgment Day will be posted late Sunday/early Monday.

Switchy

Reaction score
The 5 show spectacular Best of Both show has been posted. It is the final show before hardcore warfare so check it out.

MikeRaw

just a reminder to check out rumble time tommorow early for nitro and latyer on for Judgment Day!!!

The Anigma

Reaction score
will do...in the meantime change of plans Judgment Day will be up in about 2 minutes check it out...

MikeRaw

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN Please check out rumble time as Judgment Day will soon be up in abbout 5 min
!:poster_stupid:

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Whoa double Judgement Days!! Thanks here i am trying to write Fully Loaded and you guys put your ppvs up.

The Rated R CMStar

Posting Monday Night BTW in like an hour(leaving you time to read both Judgements Day), then you can post predictions and I will post Busted Open very early on Sunday so you get all Sunday to review it as I am not going to be home on Sunday

The Anigma

Reaction score
appreciate it CMS and mike I just read half way through your ppv it's freakin awesome lol it's going great and I'm going back to read the rest of it and leave a review...and part 2 to my ppv will be up in about a minute...check it out because their are going to be a couple more surprises on the way...esp. with the title matches...

The Anigma

Reaction score
appreciate it part two is up check it out everyone

The Rated R CMStar

I´m posting quick results for the last Monday Night BTW so I get the time to work on Busted Open, sorry for the inconvinience but I promise you Busted Open is going to be that worthy.