Drugs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
No I'm just not wanting to fuck with all that shit. So fuck off you asshole.

Your a 17 year old male in high school and you have been drunk once? I'm sorry but where I come from that either means

A.Your allergic to alcohol
B.Your a smurf
C.You can't handle it

Just saying dude.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your a 17 year old male in high school and you have been drunk once? I'm sorry but where I come from that either means

A.Your allergic to alcohol
B.Your a smurf
C.You can't handle it

Just saying dude.

or the fact that when I got it my cousins gf got it for me and I've not had a way since to get any. Once I turn 18 I'll be getting alot of it in one night.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You don't have parties to go to every weekend down their?

Really?

Friday and Saturday of every week are booked up for me.

I thought Georgia was the same way.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Say that to me as well then Sterl. I'm in the same boat as Blaze.

Well That sucks.

I can't believe you guys live in bigger cities and can't or don't want to do it.

I live in a town of 2,200 people. Every weekend.

Weird world we live in.

Travis40

Personally, I've never touched any of this shit, and I will make damn sure not to start since my school is starting drug testing next year.

Almost everybody I know is into drugs and shit like that, and they always invite me to parties, but I never take anything or drink anything. I guess I'm just boring :dry:

MikeRaw

Well That sucks.

I can't believe you guys live in bigger cities and can't or don't want to do it.

I live in a town of 2,200 people. Every weekend.

Weird world we live in.

Weird by your standards, maybe, but who are you to tell people whether or not they're life is interesting. I have a ton of fun, I just end up remembering it.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I haven't touched anything. I pride myself on being straightedge. I know a lot of people who are into weed and pills, but they respect that I stay away from the stuff.

chessarmy

Personally, I've never touched any of this shit, and I will make damn sure not to start since my school is starting drug testing next year.

Almost everybody I know is into drugs and shit like that, and they always invite me to parties, but I never take anything or drink anything. I guess I'm just boring :dry:

Not at all, I've stayed away from that shit all my life and I'll continue to do so

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Peer pressure is a bitch.

I don't know what the fuck I was smoking. But I was doing some work with these two crazy white fuckers. All throughout the night they kept asking me to smoke whatever the fuck they had. I kept turning it down. After being called a bitch and a pussy for hours I finally smoked that shit. I started coughing, they started laughing. Eventually I got the hang of it. I started hearing some techo shit in my head. It was fucking crazy.

I never fucked with anything else after that. I'll get into this shit when my life is more organized.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Sucked a bong and smoked a joint, tbh I was drunk at both times and I can't really remember what it was like but I know i'll never suck a bong again because it fucked up my chest for the next day.

bongs are smoother then joints and wouldnt really do anything to your chest

Sterl said:
Heroin once
you didnt do heroin.

Sterl said:
Shit, one night I hit up some opium to. That shit is a no no...
herion is made from opium. u sure u know what your talking about?

and i didnt know cigarettes were relevant in a drug thread. i smoke cigarettes everyday and i smoke black and milds occasionally. ive smoked a hookah before and i loved it. im probably gonna go to the hookah bar a few times over the summer.

MikeRaw

^^^
Lol, I also doubt sterl ever did heroin.
I agree, I didn't think cigarettes counted either. I wouldn't count them. If they did, I would've listed them, but they're not considered a drug.