Drugs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Feel free to fill this out.. Everything open to discussion.

Weed- Smoke all the time, haven't been smoking as much as I used to because I just got a new job but I'm still broke. On 4/20 we smoked three two gram blunts of headies at 4:20 between four people.. Was fucking awesome. 4/20/2008 was fun too, went to my friends and smoked blunts all day, crushed up oxycodone and put them in the blunts too. Recommend it.

Alcohol- Got a fake ID that says i'm 21, the guy looks almost exactly like me so it works. I just turned 19, had it since I was 18. So I drink a lot, yet I'm still skinny as fuck? WTF. Got black out drunk on my birthday April 14th for the first time ever, friends told me I made out with 2 girls I never hit on before, walked outside and across the street right in front of a cop who stopped and asked me something to which I responded "I haven't been drinking officer!!", and INSISTED that I be the one to drive my friend Caleb to the store even though like 20 people were saying don't do it. GOD DAMN YOU FLIP CUP.

Pills- Drinking with Vicodin= win. Smoking with Adderall = win. Actually VICODIN FTW in general, my start to pills was when I was a Junior in HS I was looking for a pen in my dad's drawer and I ended up finding 5 bottles of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone that he never took after he got neck surgery a few years before. Ended up selling a lot of them and buying a lot more... Was fucked up every day for a while, never even got close to getting addicted to them. Oh and I had an exam this morning, so I'm still geekin off 60mg of Adderall. Never took that much before, usually 40mg has me good and 20mg is barely noticeable. Xanax sucks. Never had Oxycontin but my roommate Mike and Will got some one time, didn't even share. Fuckheads.

Ecstasy- Never done it, if I do i'll have to be with the right people (girl) and friends.. Prob go to a club in Chicago or something.

Mushrooms- Fucking love them. My roommate Chris tripped with us one night, after we went to my buddies to pick up a half oz of bud we went back to the house and divided out 2 quarters, one for Chris and one for this girl Casey. When I scaled Chris' bag up he was gone I was like wtf? Tried calling him, he was just laughing and said "I'm just drivin' around man!!" so I figured he was ok. After like 4 or 5 hours, he was still gone and by now me and like 3 others were like wtf? I had Chris' quarter in my pocket and my other roommate John was like look man let's just smoke one.. he won't care. So we ended up smoking two and on the second one John was like 'I would lol so hard if Chris walked in right now' and then literally 5 seconds later, we heard the door open and I yelled "Chris???" and he was like "YOO!!!" so I was lolling hard at John. Chris ended up tripping again the next night (taking double the dosage) and talking to some people on Facebook for the whole trip. Next day Chris posts some things on Facebook including comments to people saying stuff like "Oh I think I'm going to move back to Newnan, that's where I belong. I don't think I've made the right choices of friends and other things in my life." So now Chris is a TOTAL Jesus freak, he said when he tripped and left for 5 hours the first night he went to a church and to his PARENTS house (also jesus freaks). None of us were ever religious, Chris and I would question stuff but never say we were Atheist. His brother (my 3rd roommate Mike) and him got into an argument about God the DAY after Chris' "transformation" occured... So IDK. Chris still lives here, his room is right next to mine, but it's weird. He doesn't talk to us, drink with us, smoke with us, or anything... Pretty sure it's because Mike was basically like "you're a fucking idiot for believing in God." so he doesn't want to talk to us anymore. Dayum this was long. But I got one more.

Also Mushrooms- Was tripping with my friends Beau, Zack, and Hawkins at Zack's house. His dad is fucking badass, definitely one of my best friends when I hung out with Zack every day smoking out and playing Xbox. But yeah it was crazy because I originally took the shrooms with Chris (yup, the same one^.. Chris didn't come but I told him Zack didn't want a lot of people over there.. The fact that I did that to him was on my mind for like a fucking year, every time I drank I thought about how dick of a move that was, talked to Chris about it when I was smashed one time and he thought it was funny) and then went to Zack's house without telling them because I knew they were tripping too. So I walk in and I'm standing in the doorway to his living room and Beau says "You trippin man???????" I was like hell yeah!!! and everyones just like HELL YEAH!!! so we watched Alice in Wonderland and smoked some blunts.. Eventually we were like let's go outside because Zack has a huge field in his yard, and so do all his neighbors. So we were just laying in the field smoking a blunt and Zack's dog pup runs up and starts fucking with me like ALWAYS... that dog is rowdy as fuck. So this time instead of ignoring her I started wrestling with her, and we were rolling all over the fucking place. Zack, Beau, and Hawkins were laughing their asses off and Zack eventually got her off me. Zacka dn Hawkins wanted to go inside and play Halo3, but me and Beau were like fuck that.. We're going on an adventure. So we took a pack of black n milds and started walking down the middle of the road in front of Zack's. It was like 3 or 3:30 am by that time, so no cars were coming. We literally marched down the road laughing the whole time about how no cars were coming. We hopped a gate to the biggest open field, and went to the middle of it, then laid down and sparked up some black n milds, just staring off into the sky and talked about a bunch of shit. After like 30 minutes I sat up and looked around "Beau, did you hear that? Sounded kinda like Pup's collar jingling..." but I didn't see her so I laid back down and we kept talking. Like a minute later I have a dog licking my face, I jumped up and was like "WTF A DOG!!" and Beau looked, and it was Zack's goddamn dog Pup. We were like wtf how did she know we were here, she didnt follow us down the road.. So by then it was about 4:30 am, we were still laying there smoking but now with pup walking around us. All of a sudden a car PULLS OVER to the side of the road we're on and stops. At first I'm like Beau look, but then i'm like "COP!!!" and we both jump up and run to the woods. I guess he didn't see us, because after like ten minutes he got back in his car and drove off. By now, Beau is FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT. He had no idea what to do. I was trying to calm him down, he called Zack and was like "DUDE WAKE YOUR DAD UP GET HIM TO COME GET US PLEASE MAN PLEASE THIS FUCKING COP JUST PULLED OVER AND SAW US WHEN WE WERE LAYING INA FIELD" and Zack is just like wtf? I said Beau, calm down, Hawkins will come if we need him to and we don't need his dad to come since we're literally right next to his house. We decided to try and walk back on the road, but people were going to work and shit so there were cars driving by. Every time a car drove by we would fall to the ground, and seriously, EVERY car that passed looked like a cop car. We waited til the coast was clear and tried to hop the gate of the field, but right when Beau was standing on top of the gate a car fucking appeared out of NOWHERE and had the lights right on us. Beau literally dived off the gate towards where I fell to avoid being seen. He was so scared a cop would see us that we called Hawkins again and him and Zack came and got me, Beau, and Pup. "Yeah sweet fucking adventure" Beau said. We told Zack/Hawkins the whole story and they were liek "Shoulda just played halo with us, bitches"

LSD- Did it once with some buddies, and thank God it was good acid because I said I was only going to do it just once. We drove to Atlanta (lived in Newnan at the time) and hung out around Little 5 Points, smoked a quarter of dank just walking behind buildings and shit, none of us gave a fuck about cops. Even smoked a blunt with some bums and shit. At one point we were walking on the sidewalk that was literally like 2 ft wide, and there was a wall on your right and the road (Moreland Avenue) to your left.. We were walking in a line and this fuckings chool bus drove by, it was FUCKING NUTS!!!! For a second it created a tunnel between the bus and the wall and there was just this roaring noise, the second the bus passed all of us we all yelled "wooooooah!!!" at the same time, like it sucked the words right out of us or something. Craziest part was riding back on the MARTA (subway in ATL.. a lot of people say marta means 'Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta' cuz of all the black folks you'll see on the train) when we were about to get on the train, my buddies Jared, Zack, and Sam all got on the train but me and Jack just looked at eachother and took like 5 steps back... The train was literally PACKED with black people, and our 3 friends just went right in the middle of them rofl... Me and jack waited for the next train, which was empty. Much better.

Syrup- Never done it, buy me some.

Cocaine- Never done it, seen it fuck people's lives up, including this one kid who me and Mike were going to try to get to chill with us every day... Til' he started doing coke and couldn't stop, it was fucking ridiculous. One time my buddies got some at a party and my friend Aaron said "You can't have any Boggs, I'm not going to be the one to fuck your life up." so I didn't take any, still haven't. OH and remember Chris from the mushrooms story? When I got home from work one night my roommate John had some girl who we call Chatty Kathy over (she never stops talking OMFG... we dont call her that to her face but when I was really drunk playing beer pong one time I called her Chatty Kathy like 10 times. Her real name's like Michelle or something though I think rofl) and she brought some coke.. and who do I see sitting with them when I walk in... FUCKING CHRIS!!! First time he ever did it, never even talked about it with him.. When I walked in I was thinking "Oh is John rolling a blunt?" then I saw the coke and thought "that's white" then went upstairs so I wouldn't get tempted.

Crack/Heroine- Are you fucking dumb.

Other shit...
Red Dawn- fucking crazy if you drink a bottle, I've drank like 3 total. Makes you fucking stupid the next day or two though... Kept seeing my friend's face in the mirror when I was in the bathroom, kept saying random shit because I thought I heard my friend's ask me something but they didn't, and I felt like I could touch the ceiling on one side of the room witht he top of my head but on the other side of the room it felt like the ceiling was 100 ft above me.
Salvia- Smoked it three times... First time was shit as my friend talked for the whole 5 minutes. Second time IDK it was fucking crazy, smoked it right before I went home and I hallucinated and thought I saw a road block in my neighborhood, but I drove through it and it disappeared. Third time at a party my buddy Lance said he'd smoke some Salvia with me if I could find a bong. The salvia he had was the best shit too, the most expensive. Anyways I knew my friend Drew had a bong cuz we were smoking out of it earlier.. I went and got him, then we went to Lance, who ended up just giving it to us.. Me, Drew, and Ryan drove to some cul-de-sac (circle thing in a neighborhood) and I hit it first... Held it in for like 30 seconds, when I breathed out they were like "do you feel it??? do you feel it??" and I was just smiling.. I passed the bong, Drew asked me for the lighter, and I started laughing hyterically... He was like wtf just give me the lighter! So I did, he hit it and started laughing his ass off with me. It felt like the world was tilted like crazy, me and Drew couldn't even stand up.. I almost started trying to hold on to the ground because I thought I'd fall. Ryan was drunk as fuck and he was fucking with me getting all in my face, first time he got in my face it kind of scared me and I punched him right in the nose, busted it open. Lol. Me and Drew were laughing our asses off after that.
Uhhh I think I did PCP one time.. Well actually it might have been Syrup but I don't know. My friend was joking saying it was PCP but he wasn't even there so he don't know. But yeah I was smoking blunts with my ★★★★★ Smeezy, he pulled out this cigarette and was like "Look at this" and I was like what's wrong with it? because it looked wet.. He's like you'll see, hit it a few times. It was pretty crazy, I was in the zone after I took a few tokes.. Two blunts on top of that and I was straight.

Pretty sure that's everything I've done. Never Robotripped or took triple C's either.

Soulpower

Weed
Alcohol
Salvia
Pills

Those are pretty much the only things I've touched in my life. I've been offered pretty much everything, but I just haven't tried any of it. I do have to admit that I don't smoke nearly as much weed as I used to... Still love my alcohol though.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ive just done weed and i drink occasionally. i havent done anything in a few months since i got pulled over drunk and high and somehow didnt get a dwi.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Weed, yup. Not anymore though. Actually I did on my birthday and I got really wrecked. Was fine until I started drinking. Wht do I always forget that I puke every single goddamned time I mix the two?

Booze, yup. I got really loaded this one time at a keg party my buddy threw. I had like 6 beers (cheap drunk. I dunno why beer kills me) and ventured into the kitchen where upon I discovered friends doing shots of sambuca. I think it was something like 6-7 shots later I was done. So was my gf at the time. Night wound up with the two of us puking into the same toilet bowl at the end of the night. You'd think that might be some kind of bonding experience, but nah, not so much.

Mushrooms are like seriously my favourite things in the world. I don't do 'em very often, maybe like once every six months or so but they are so much fun. This might sound corny but the best time I ever had was playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast set to the highest fight speed for I don't know how long. Then we watched episodes of Clone High on his PC and peaked during the Raisins episode which was incredible.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Sorry, had to. Anyway, it's fun but don't be misled into thinking that you can reasonably do it like you do weed. You can't do coke everyday, period. Once a week/two weeks was fine for me. On top of all that while it is amazing it's expensive and does not last long at all.

Ecstacy was fun. Not anymore though. I think I sound like an old man when I say this but back when ecstacy first hit Ottawa the majority of it was MDMA ffs. And it was good times all around as long as people were smart about it. The shit that you see now though is awful. You never know what's in it anymore and I wouldn't swallow it unless you were absolutely certain.

Ketamine was stupid. Don't do it. Feels awful.

Speed is worse. Feels incredible and it's stupidly cheap but you will want to kill yourself on the way down. Or at least that's how I felt.

Salvia was awesome. And legal. But too short.

MikeRaw

Alcohal :thumbsup:
Edit: Damn, MS... How are you still alive? :laugh:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Meh I may have tried a lot of stuff but I never really over did it. I mean I did a couple of times but I always learned from my mistakes.

Markz

Reaction score
Sucked a bong and smoked a joint, tbh I was drunk at both times and I can't really remember what it was like but I know i'll never suck a bong again because it fucked up my chest for the next day.

niggles

Reaction score
Alcohol
Weed
Mushrooms

I still drink and smoke weed every one or two weeks. I've done mushrooms twice but I'll probably never do it again. It was fun the first time but the second time I had a bad trip or something.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Heroin once

Bong
Blunt

Cigarettes

Beer
Vodka
Jaggy
Jelloshots
Jack Dainels

Makes for some fun weekends

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I only drunk once and that is all I've done.

Wordlife

for me:

Weed - everyday sometimes lol.... good shit
Cigs - tried a few times... hate em
Bongs and Hookah - DELICIOUS! FUN SHIT!
Drinking- Sometimes... fun too

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Shit, one night I hit up some opium to. That shit is a no no...

Never Ever do that shit.

Wordlife

lol i did LSD too, and got so fucked up i ended up in Kentucky... bad time... forgot to mention that