• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drugs.

X-Sterl-X

No I'm just not wanting to fuck with all that shit. So fuck off you asshole.

Your a 17 year old male in high school and you have been drunk once? I'm sorry but where I come from that either means

A.Your allergic to alcohol
B.Your a smurf
C.You can't handle it

Just saying dude.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Your a 17 year old male in high school and you have been drunk once? I'm sorry but where I come from that either means

A.Your allergic to alcohol
B.Your a smurf
C.You can't handle it

Just saying dude.

or the fact that when I got it my cousins gf got it for me and I've not had a way since to get any. Once I turn 18 I'll be getting alot of it in one night.

X-Sterl-X

You don't have parties to go to every weekend down their?

Really?

Friday and Saturday of every week are booked up for me.

I thought Georgia was the same way.

Travis40

Personally, I've never touched any of this shit, and I will make damn sure not to start since my school is starting drug testing next year.

Almost everybody I know is into drugs and shit like that, and they always invite me to parties, but I never take anything or drink anything. I guess I'm just boring :dry:

MikeRaw

Well That sucks.

I can't believe you guys live in bigger cities and can't or don't want to do it.

I live in a town of 2,200 people. Every weekend.

Weird world we live in.

Weird by your standards, maybe, but who are you to tell people whether or not they're life is interesting. I have a ton of fun, I just end up remembering it.

comicgeekelly

I haven't touched anything. I pride myself on being straightedge. I know a lot of people who are into weed and pills, but they respect that I stay away from the stuff.

chessarmy

Personally, I've never touched any of this shit, and I will make damn sure not to start since my school is starting drug testing next year.

Almost everybody I know is into drugs and shit like that, and they always invite me to parties, but I never take anything or drink anything. I guess I'm just boring :dry:

Not at all, I've stayed away from that shit all my life and I'll continue to do so

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Peer pressure is a bitch.

I don't know what the fuck I was smoking. But I was doing some work with these two crazy white fuckers. All throughout the night they kept asking me to smoke whatever the fuck they had. I kept turning it down. After being called a bitch and a pussy for hours I finally smoked that shit. I started coughing, they started laughing. Eventually I got the hang of it. I started hearing some techo shit in my head. It was fucking crazy.

I never fucked with anything else after that. I'll get into this shit when my life is more organized.

Enigma22

Sucked a bong and smoked a joint, tbh I was drunk at both times and I can't really remember what it was like but I know i'll never suck a bong again because it fucked up my chest for the next day.

bongs are smoother then joints and wouldnt really do anything to your chest

Sterl said:
Heroin once
you didnt do heroin.

Sterl said:
Shit, one night I hit up some opium to. That shit is a no no...
herion is made from opium. u sure u know what your talking about?

and i didnt know cigarettes were relevant in a drug thread. i smoke cigarettes everyday and i smoke black and milds occasionally. ive smoked a hookah before and i loved it. im probably gonna go to the hookah bar a few times over the summer.

MikeRaw

^^^
Lol, I also doubt sterl ever did heroin.
I agree, I didn't think cigarettes counted either. I wouldn't count them. If they did, I would've listed them, but they're not considered a drug.