Drugs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JimmyD

Reaction score
Ahaha.

Yeah drugs are fun, so long as you're not an idiot and know when to say enough is enough. Some of the best nights I've ever had have been drug-laced, although having said that so are some of the worst.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I remember the time I was on shrooms and I opened up my won ton soup only to think that there were snake heads in it.

Had to chill for a bit after that.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Actually just lol'd at that, and I really don't like using that acronym.

When I used to get high and walk home through a park on the way back from my mate's I was always utterly convinced that some big, black, hairy, fuck-off tarantulas were going to come and get me. I have seen nothing since to disprove the existance of giant spiders and live in fear to this day.

Christian

Reaction score
Fucking shit guys, getting drunk or high does NOT automatically make you forget everything you did that night. Who the fuck told ya'll that?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Fucking shit guys, getting drunk or high does NOT automatically make you forget everything you did that night. Who the fuck told ya'll that?

Well when I got drunk...idk if its just cause of a first time shit or not. I could hardly remember anything from the night before. All I remember was drinking it and chatting up with some people then I started to walk some where and ended up waking up in my bedroom hung over as fuck.

MikeRaw

Of course it doesn't. Not always, anyways. But you should check out sterl's post. He keeps saying he can't remember everything he did the night before :rofl:

Beer

Wtf? I'm all for taking digs at Sterl. But so what if he couldn't remember the night before. Lots of people have diff reactions to it. Some get worse, some can handle it beter.
And MS, you gotta be kidding. Every night for 3 months?!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah half way though he started claiming there was a little glowing blue ball following him everywhere he went. Pretty rofl actually.

Christian

Reaction score
And no Beer,I only did it once but I know people who did it (and still do) as much as MS's friend

Beer

:lmao

That truly is the most foolish thing I've heard in a while. You could like, die from that volume of drugs. At least I would think so.

niggles

Reaction score
I remember the time I was on shrooms and I opened up my won ton soup only to think that there were snake heads in it.

Had to chill for a bit after that.

Have you ever stared into a mirror while on shrooms? I swear I got lost in it for like 2 hours.

Enigma22

Reaction score
:lmao

That truly is the most foolish thing I've heard in a while. You could like, die from that volume of drugs. At least I would think so.

it all depends on how much u take in a shorter time. if they only did it once a day, they wouldnt be in much danger. heroin can kill you fast tho. the line between the amount that gets you high and what kills you is very thin.

Christian

Reaction score
Have you ever stared into a mirror while on shrooms? I swear I got lost in it for like 2 hours.

YES LOL... Staring at one of your friend's faces gets crazy too lol, but staring at a mirror or believe it or not, the back of your hand is craaaazy shit.