Drugs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JimmyD

Reaction score
First of, Sterl: shut the fuck up. It's the idea of posts like yours that made me cringe when I saw this thread title. Too often threads discussing drug-taking are filled with little twats who take it in turns to shout louder than everybody else:

"I'VE DONE COKE! AREN'T I COOL!"

No. No you're not. You're a moron.

I have taken many drugs in my lifetime, drunk enough booze to kill most mortal men and smoked a bajillion fags a day since I was laid in an incubator basically. Does that make me cool? No. It means I'm going to die sooner. I accept my lifestyle as I hope others would because I'm big enough and mature enough to make educated decisions on what I will and wont take. I choose my way of life and I accept the consequences, just as those who don't drink, or don't do drugs choose theirs. If people who steer clear of stimulants in general are able to have a good time without them then more power to them. I'm certainly not going to look someone who's always been clean in the face and tell them they should try pills or else they're a pussy, because I'm the one who's fucking dependant on something.

It's attitudes like yours, the "Guys check me out I've done drugs" one, that gets kids fucked up, because they do drugs without actually understanding what they're going to do. Sometimes your age really shows Sterl, and that's something I wouldn't say of any of the other teens on this forum.

You want to smoke weed? Great. Get on with it and shut the fuck up about everyone elses lives.

By the way; what kind of heroin did you try Sterl? (ahaha)

P.S. Just to put this in context, I am literally smoking a doob while typing this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I guess I can have a cigarette but that's not anywhere near as satisying. It's like all of the fucking cancer with none of the fun.

MikeRaw

First of, Sterl: shut the fuck up. It's the idea of posts like yours that made me cringe when I saw this thread title. Too often threads discussing drug-taking are filled with little twats who take it in turns to shout louder than everybody else:

I have taken many drugs in my lifetime, drunk enough booze to kill most mortal men and smoked a bajillion fags a day since I was laid in an incubator basically. Does that make me cool? No. It means I'm going to die sooner. I accept my lifestyle as I hope others would because I'm big enough and mature enough to make educated decisions on what I will and wont take. I choose my way of life and I accept the consequences, just as those who don't drink, or don't do drugs choose theirs. If people who steer clear of stimulants in general are able to have a good time without them then more power to them. I'm certainly not going to look someone who's always been clean in the face and tell them they should try pills or else they're a pussy, because I'm the one who's fucking dependant on something.

It's attitudes like yours, the "Guys check me out I've done drugs" one, that gets kids fucked up, because they do drugs without actually understanding what they're going to do. Sometimes your age really shows Sterl, and that's something I wouldn't say of any of the other teens on this forum.

You want to smoke weed? Great. Get on with it and shut the fuck up about everyone elses lives.

P.S. Just to put this in context, I am literally smoking a doob while typing this.

:clap: Exactly. I don't give a shit whta anyone does with their own life. Their choice, not mine. Hell, I don't even have anything against drugs, and may end up doing them at soem point, who knows what happens in the future... But it's people who do it just to show off, and think it's making them cooler that's annoying as fuck.

I guess I can have a cigarette but that's not anywhere near as satisying. It's like all of the fucking cancer with none of the fun
I remember when you said you quit, but why was that again?

JimmyD

Reaction score
I guess I can have a cigarette but that's not anywhere near as satisying. It's like all of the fucking cancer with none of the fun.

Yeah I know what you mean. Although I find that sometimes after I've been blazing pretty hard a straight smoke feels quite refreshing.

I really shouldn't be smoking at all to be honest, given the amount of shit I have to do, but I've still got kidney problems and the pain has given me a decent excuse.

Kizza

EFUCKINGXACTLY.

I know enough of these 15-17 tards that go on and on about OMG IM SOOO WASTED and all that kinda shit. Like they're cooler than everyone else, cos they got fucking pissed out of their brains. No offence, but my ideal night doesn't involved a toilet and a pounding headache the next day.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I remember when you said you quit, but why was that again?

GF. Gonna talk to her about this though. Like she didn't want me to quit I just know she doesn't like it. Stupid.

Yeah I know what you mean. Although I find that sometimes after I've been blazing pretty hard a straight smoke feels quite refreshing.

I really shouldn't be smoking at all to be honest, given the amount of shit I have to do, but I've still got kidney problems and the pain has given me a decent excuse.

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait isn't heroin that drug that if you do just once your suppose to be like addict to it for life or something. From what I've heard its the most addictive drug there is so if he done it and didn't get addict to it then well he is like a super human which is why I doubt he did it. Anyway yeah so what if I've only drunk once. Once I'm 18 and can drive(cause me quitting made it so i can't get my shit until I'm 18) so once I'm 18 I'll get that and can go to more parties and stuff but still I probably won't do it much because I can have fun without doing that. Like MikeRaw said and I get to remember it all. I mean hell whats fun about making out with a hot chick if you hardly remember any of it. Better to do it sober so you can know all that happened.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
According to the warning on my pack of smokes they are more addictive than heroin or cocaine. Load of garbage.

Anyway, nothing will make you an addict on first use. Nothing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well then. Just going from what I've heard about it. Even drug users have told me they don't touch the stuff cause once you do it even once your hooked for life.

Wrestling Station

2605s9e.jpg

imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's from what I have heard an incredible feeling of just raw bliss. But I mean it's in the opiate family along with morphine and while morphine is a bit different you can read up on the effects of it and get a general idea.

Anyway, no I wouldn't touch it either. It is powerful, yes but not instantly addictive.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says drugs are a lot of fun if you can be smart about them.