• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You Believe The Miz Deserves The WWE Championship?

xtremebadass

Weekly TNA iMPACT! Main Event Predictions

02/08

AJ Styles and Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe

Prediction: I feel AJ and Cage got this one. Joe and Angle are going to disagree about something or other and I wouldn't mind seeing Styles actually win a match, lol, with the champ that is.

Soulpower

I'm taking Cage and Styles. Like Xtremebadass said I don't believe Joe and Angle will be able to co-exist long enough to win the match. Also since it is Russo who's in charge of booking, I expect Christian's consultant to interfeere in the match.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
i'm taking angle and joe winning by dq,angle will have cage in a ankle lock and tomko runs in to save him,thus making styles and cage lose by dq

xtremebadass

02/15

TNA Gauntlet Match

Well...it's really pure luck if you guess it right, but I am going with Rhino, Angle, or Samoa Joe.

What's your prediction?

xtremebadass

02/22

Ladder Match
#1 Contendership for the X Division Championship
Sonjay Dutt vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi vs. Austin Starr vs. Jerry Lynn

MY PREDICTION:
Senshi, they had an awesome battle at Bound For Glory and they could pull it off again, Jerry Lynn and Sabin got stale fast