Do You Believe The Miz Deserves The WWE Championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Weekly TNA iMPACT! Main Event Predictions

02/08

AJ Styles and Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe

Prediction: I feel AJ and Cage got this one. Joe and Angle are going to disagree about something or other and I wouldn't mind seeing Styles actually win a match, lol, with the champ that is.

Soulpower

I'm taking Cage and Styles. Like Xtremebadass said I don't believe Joe and Angle will be able to co-exist long enough to win the match. Also since it is Russo who's in charge of booking, I expect Christian's consultant to interfeere in the match.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yer i agree AJ and Cage will win, maybe samoa walks out on angle near the end of the match or something

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
i'm taking angle and joe winning by dq,angle will have cage in a ankle lock and tomko runs in to save him,thus making styles and cage lose by dq

phantomgerald

i'm taking joe and angle too. the two beats all 3 of them and wins the match. then steiner interferes after the match

ChiWa

Reaction score
Joe and Angle win by DQ, then a beatdown.

xtremebadass

Damn, those tricky bastards at TNA man, I can't get one right, what am I like 0-4?

ChiWa

Reaction score
I got the beat down right, but not the clean win.

xtremebadass

Ok, this week probably have the main event advertised because it's the Impact after a PPV, but if there is I will post it

xtremebadass

02/15

TNA Gauntlet Match

Well...it's really pure luck if you guess it right, but I am going with Rhino, Angle, or Samoa Joe.

What's your prediction?

xtremebadass

02/22

Ladder Match
#1 Contendership for the X Division Championship
Sonjay Dutt vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi vs. Austin Starr vs. Jerry Lynn

MY PREDICTION:
Senshi, they had an awesome battle at Bound For Glory and they could pull it off again, Jerry Lynn and Sabin got stale fast

ChiWa

Reaction score
Senshi will win. I think he and Sabin can put on a really good, long series, if they would go that way.

Wrestling Station

i have to go for Senshi, as more to being pushed than the others imo.