Do You Believe The Miz Deserves The WWE Championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm going with Styles and Christian,Abyss will hit the Blackhole slam on Sting and then walk out on him allowing either Styles or Christian to make the pin.

lord batair

Reaction score
Go for Cage et AJ too but i think Mitchell will arrive and command Abyss to blackholeslaming Sting.

phantomgerald

i'll take sting and abyss to form a deadly partnership, starting from this match

xtremebadass

I am srry to inform you my friends, there is no sense in posting a non main event match this week, I am trying to find the main event, but it seems to have something to do with Abyss and Mitchell, so next week my friends i hope there is a main event

xtremebadass

Ok here it is...

iMPACT! 04/05
8 Mile Street Fight
Tomko vs Rhino

My bets are on Tomko, Rhino couldn't win his first street fight and I doubt that Cage will stay backstage for this one

MelGreat

Reaction score
I hate both of em, but somehow I think Tomko will win.

xtremebadass

This week's main event is up in the air, it will consist of a mystery teammate revealed on iMPACT! from each team, so the prediction for this week is who will face who?

Scott Steiner vs. Samoa Joe, I believe this is going down, they had a great rivalry in the past

Maxi

Reaction score
I'm thinking AJ stlyes v Joe, with Team Angle getting the upper hand,before team Cage beats them down.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Aj Styles vs Samoa Joe,This match won't have a finish because a big brawl breaks out.

Soulpower

Remember when Joe vs Styles was a big deal and a guaranteed show stealer? Now its been relegated to a 5-minute match with what will no doubt be countless inteerferences.

xtremebadass

well kids, this week there is no confirmed iMPACT! main event :( maybe next week chillin'