Do You Believe The Miz Deserves The WWE Championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

I'm going with The Austin Starr... Even though he's been battling an ankle injury I expect to come out with the victory, I just hope this ladder math last at least 10 minutes.

Switchy

Reaction score
i think senshi will win but i want jay lethal to win because he deserves a title push

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm going with Jerry Lynn,I think Sabin will come down and try to stop Lynn from winning but instead he knocks the other 4 of the ladder giving Lynn all the time in the world to grap whats hanging.

xtremebadass

03/01

Samoa Joe vs. Tomko

MY PREDICTION:

This match has interference written all over it. Cage interferes, causing Angle to come out, than Angle does something that causes Stiener to come out, so I am going with Tomko on this one

X-Pac

Reaction score
I'm going with Tomko. I think Cage will come out then Angle. They will fight for a little bit then Big Poppa Pump will clean house and lock in The Steiner Recliner on Joe then Tomko will get the win.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I agree there will be interference, and Joe will get a beat down, but I can't see Tomko getting a win over Joe.

Well I whiffed on that one.l

xtremebadass

03/08

(From what I have gathered from TNAwrestling.com)
Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt vs. Robert Roode, James Storm, and Eric Young

MY PREDICTION:
Williams' team got this, Eric Young is going to mess it up for his team, causing either Petey or Lethal to get the pin

phantomgerald

i think young will accidentally hit rhoode and williams to win it

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah like the two who posted before me Young will mess it up somehow probably distract Roode who then gets rolled up for the win.

ChiWa

Reaction score
This is the ME ? Ok, Eric Young takes the Destroyer, but team Roode still wins.

xtremebadass

^^^i dont think there is an actual main event for this week, but I wanted to post the best match on the card for Predictions

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Petey Williams will pin Robert Roode with a roll up after Eric Young distract Roode.

xtremebadass

03/15

(from TNAwrestling.com)
Brother Ray, Devon, and Runt reunite as Team 3D vs. Alex Shelley and LAX

Pretty bad main event, but I am thinking the reuniting Team 3D has this one, it's hard to predict a match that doesn't really matter

xtremebadass

03/22

"The Icon" Sting and "Monster" Abyss vs. "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage and "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

I believe there will be some miscommunication with Sting and Abyss, plus AJ and Cage are better wrestlers

Soulpower

I'm taking Styles ad Cage... Sting will continue holding on to his position as most gullible face in the history of wrestling... Abyss will turn on him or walk out on him, pick one.