Dexter official discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
ALERT!POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Anybody else been watching this season, Finally got caught back up last night after missing a few weeks earlier in the month.... Man, I can't decide if I Really like this season or if I Really dislike it.... I believe there is supposed to be one more season after this and I am just wondering how they can make it that far unless the final season is gonna be Dexter on the run from Miami Metro... La Guerta seems to be way too close for there being a full season left and it just seems like they haven't any ways left for him to side step being caught

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sooner or later Dexter will get caught or killed but I think it won't happen in this season. Laguerta will probably find out who Dexter is and after a couple of episodes, Dexter will get her on his table with a little bit of help from Debra.

As for the season. I'm really enjoying it. The first 5 episodes really got me excited but after that it kinda went down for me with the whole Koshka Brotherhood thing although I love when mafia gets involved in movies. Isaak is death but the Koshkas are gonna be involved as both Dexter and Quinn still have problems with the brotherhood.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I'm actually really enjoying this season. I was a bit sad to see Isaak go because I was really starting to like him.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Isaak was a badass. But they had to make him gay. They should have made it like Victor was his brother, not his fucking boyfriend or whatever fags are to each other.

As long as the Phantom Arsonist goes I am really sad they finished this thing so quickly because it was really interesting.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
yeah the Phantom arsonist side story seemed really unnecessary, i know it set up Dexter leading Deb to capturing him and all that but it was just rushed.... Getting really excited for the last few episodes and how they will end this season knowing that next season will be the last...

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
not gonna say much as I don't wanna spoil but AHHHHHHHHHHHH omg. I can't wait for the season finale. Preview has got my hyped. Going to be INTENSE with some SWERVE's. Unpredictable.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
DUDE!!!!! just finally caught up and I'm freaking the fuck out!! How the hell are they gonna have another full season with all the shit going down right now...... CAN"T wait for the season finale and really, really can't wait for the final season next year

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
No spoilers here, but Jesus Christ with that finale..... gonna be a long nine months (or however long til the next season)

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;O01rIQKP374]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O01rIQKP374[/video]

New teaser released combined with Showtime's new show 'Ray Donovan'. Snippets here and there. Omg what Deb says to Dexter. Season 8 is going to be epic especially since it is the last season.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I can't FUCKING wait!!! When shows are ending I always speculate on how they will close it and it usually disappoints but with Dexter I'm not even trying to guess and I'll just let it play out.... has been my favorite show for the last 7 years and will be sad to see it go

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Is it June 30th yet?!?!?! Fuck I can't wait for this!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Here's some recent videos which I'm sure Dexter fans have probably seen but might as well update the official thread with them.

[video=youtube;M-a4dY0KmMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-a4dY0KmMg[/video]

[video=youtube;47OwXe38Ukk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OwXe38Ukk[/video]

[video=youtube;6ckzE5vT0wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckzE5vT0wc[/video]

Sad it's going to be ending but man is the final season gonna be good. Everything is just hitting the fan. Gonna be very intriguing.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Watched Season 7 over the weekend so I am finally caught up.

With that Season I enjoyed it but it wasn't one of the best seasons. There were too many storylines running through the season that weren't fleshed out enough. The Ray Speltzer didn't run long enough and the arson storyline at the end was too short as well to mean anything. With the Hannah storyline it was really strong early on but kind of faded away in the end and I don't know where they are going with that. The Speltzer kills were crazy and they should have spread it out over more episodes and had more kill mazes for him. With the arson storyline I thought that it was obvious that it was the arson investigator but when it wasn't it was solved too quickly for my liking and didn't add anything to the main storylines.

I wasn't sure what she would do now that she knew that Dexter was a serial killer I liked how they handled Deb this season. She was always so close to Dexter because he was her only constant and then once she found out more about it it was like she agreed, partly, with what he was doing. LaGuerta continuing to try to prove Doakes was innocent was a good storyline and I was shocked when she arrested him and brought him in for questioning. Loved how he set her up with the old evidence to make it looked like she framed him.

With the ending I don't know why Deb shot LaGuerta. Dexter had a clear plan and I don't know why she would kill her captain when Dexter was already going to do it. It makes no sense to me at all that she would kill her.

Final season is going to be immense and it is only a week away.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;yEAaxYM0Q6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEAaxYM0Q6s[/video]

Can't wait for the premiere. Super pumped.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Just finished the first episode and I'm excited where it might be headed.... the final scene was definitely unexpected