Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

If your argument sucks, just blame everything on dickriding.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Cant we all just agree that LKP is the worst most idiotic one here and move on lol

Beer

Rofl. I would honestly love to see someone of your intelligence flame and ultimately burn me. I would hang myself.

Btw, you're a fag. You're in no way 26 and you have no friends. I refuse to believe, much like Stinger, you have a family too.

LKP

Cant we all just agree that LKP is the worst most idiotic one here and move on lol

Yeah i agree with you^^^. Lets go and pick on the next person who posts. Come on guys you lot take this all so personal and seriously. Douches!

LKP

Rofl. I would honestly love to see someone of your intelligence flame and ultimately burn me. I would hang myself.

Btw, you're a fag. You're in no way 26 and you have no friends. I refuse to believe, much like Stinger, you have a family too.

Here is my facebook link manhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=506337197&ref=profile go ahead and heres my myspace also go on go for it www.myspace.com/legendkillerdaz Iam 26 dude believe it or not.

LKP

Yes lol. See i told you i was not lying haha. Waht ya go to myspace or facebook?