Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Bored, and as I was surfing around I realised that there are a lot of really shitty new members. So, since I am inoccupado, here's a list of all whom are terrible, and deserve to be gassed.

*Famou$
Dooshbag
JHar888
ROHiswrestling
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
Rawkus Keyes
the hibee wwe fan
Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy (not the worst member yet, but by far gets a special mention as worst new member in a long ass time)
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
Deadman Inc.
Jabroni
HBK489 or whatever your name is.

There are definetly more of you who suck and are completely unentertaining, I just can't remember you.

Markz

Reaction score
lol! Only MonkeyStyle could make all these people pick up their balls and leave in one thread.

OHZ LOLZ LIKEZ!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Anyway, goin out for the evening. If you post here, I'll tell you whether you suck or not.

Great One

Meh, some of those guys aren't too bad. But for the most part, it's semi-accurate yet still missing MANY, not to mention the members which don't fall into the "new" category.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
dude i miss the old IWF....even as recent as this summer this place was awesome...now its just horrid....I want to make a change!

Rell

Reaction score
Hi noodle :p

btw, there is alot of old members still here, you just dont know it. cough*Darkside*cough