Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Why ain't Travis on there?

Because I can use my vocabulary the right way....Famous....."Why AIN'T Travis on there?"...:roflmao:, but back to the thread. I kept the ones that I agreed with, and I added some.

Dooshbag
Famou$
JHar888
C4
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
the hibee wwe fan
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
This Guy (used to be on my list a long, long time ago...back in the Trav40 days...but he's awesome to me now)
phantomgerald
KenFan pisses me off sometimes, but not as much as he used to.

Rell

Reaction score
Because I can use my vocabulary the right way....Famous....."Why AIN'T Travis on there?"...:roflmao:, but back to the thread. I kept the ones that I agreed with, and I added some.

Dooshbag
Famou$
JHar888
C4
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
the hibee wwe fan
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
This Guy (used to be on my list a long, long time ago...back in the Trav40 days...but he's awesome to me now)
phantomgerald

:confused:

Reaction score
Nice list! Id agree with you for the most part (as I dont actually know some of those guys...)

Def. some who are missing, as Great One (i believe) said earlier - there are a few who arent 'new' to the site.

Travis40

Well...some of his posts are kind of....uh.....retarted...in a weird, weird way. I just really don't like the guy TBH.

EDIT: Christian is pretty bad too

Rell

Reaction score
I hate myself to be honest...

Most people hate KenFan, I think he's OK. I used to find him funny, but his gimmick is...well...stale. It was funny at first, but now its like w/e.

*waits for KenFan to come-back with a cute comment*

Travis40

Yeah, he's getting really stale, at first I liked it. Now I just hate his ass becuase he's so plain. He needs something new...welcome to the WWE Gimmick Wait List...please join Mr. Fullington and Mr. Davari....I think you can get along with them just fine >_>

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I'd have to up there somewhere these days, i basically contribute nothing to the forum wrestling wise although i don't really watch it much at the moment so my points would be pretty invalid.

ooh well atleast iam not a total tool like certain members.. am i? :D

Famou$ 187

Dooshbag
Famou$
JHar888
C4
The Showstopper
Superfluous Idealist
the hibee wwe fan
Ballin
6194Life
Don't try this @ Home
phantomgerald-Shouldn't be on there.
STFU Travis Mr.I "Improved".

phantomgerald

All I did was say u don't deserve to be in the member of the month nominations and you went on hissy on me. I don't give a damn if you like me or not, but it shows how childish you can get.