Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Diesel isnt bad at all, he just failed in bashing you... but your just the worst possible thing here

If that is so then why reply to my post? And only last week or so ive been acting a dick on here cause i thought it needed a bit of slagging matches. Peep is handling this very well unlike you good old STERL.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I've made two posts towards you and I am not acting well? Dude your trying to rip on Diesel Peep and Stinger at the same time as well as me and you have failed at every one of us. So I think the only one not acting well and sucking hard is you

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Um, ok?

Lets start things up here.

Stinger, you owned me? orlly? I'd love to see that. Try not calling the rest of the Scooby Gang in need of help, because all you do is ride the dicks of each, and every Aussie. Honorary Aussie my ass.

New guy, GTFO. I'm done.

Sterl? Really? Didn't you leave the site?

Beer

Rofl. Please stop failing. It's all too much.

THE BIG GUNS~! Sterl is a big gun? AHAHAHAHAHA.............. AHA!

LKP

Tired of following the rules? Want to chill out? Feel like spamming? Or have any problem with another member? Settle it down right here! Break the rules, break the walls, and break the entire bulding inside this thread.

That is what the topic of the thread is guys ok. Its a place for us to have fun, say an adult playground if you will with no rules.
THE Renegade Diesel new guy? Ummm ok april 07 you idiot i joined 1,347 posts and 9 rep. So im a new guy? Sigh. I will agree with you though on this.

Stinger, you owned me? orlly? I'd love to see that. Try not calling the rest of the Scooby Gang in need of help, because all you do is ride the dicks of each, and every Aussie. Honorary Aussie my ass.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Um, ok?

Lets start things up here.

New guy, GTFO. I'm done.

Sterl? Really? Didn't you leave the site?

Yes, you tried to call me out and it back fired on you. You still are ignoring that thread.

I ride no ones dick on this site. I'm cool with most members and that is all. Try again. Most members will tell you I don't kiss ass. Fail

Try harder Diesel. Or am I talking to Fat Diesel? lol

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
No I stayed here dude and I said you were fine, just you could do a better job owning him because I know your good at owning people that sucked (me in early days) So I just expected him to be destroyed like I was. Anyway yeah you did fail and he obviously did to

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
FailureV47 said:
Two smurfs argue and nobody really gives a shit.
Nimrod, your obviously devoting yourself to me arguing because your bringing it up. Your a failure, seriously.
FailureV48 said:
One of these smurfs is a fake fuck.
Oh joy, the only thing you can say about me buddy. Your a moron. Go jump on whatever the Aussies say.
Stupidass said:
That is STILL ignoring that ownage I bitch slapped him with.
(read above post plz?)
not worth coming up with a name said:
The other smurf is well ummm, a smurf
At least I see eye to eye on one thing with you.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Nimrod, your obviously devoting yourself to me arguing because your bringing it up. Your a failure, seriously.

Oh joy, the only thing you can say about me buddy. Your a moron. Go jump on whatever the Aussies say.

(read above post plz?)

At least I see eye to eye on one thing with you.

Ok

So basically you have no argument. You're about as stupid as Blaze. And you're gonna ignore everybody who calls you out for how fake you are and just flame them.

You lose

LKP

Im riding you? Ok then lol. Your version of riding is by far the opposite of mine. beer i wont go into an argument with you. Poor sod won last a minute lol. I dunno what im typing anymore im just having fun here yippie :).