Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Don't flame him for something you seem to be doing currently.

Who am i riding then? I cant wait to hear this? Dont get involved what does not concern you fellow welsh lad?

Because a true fan know's how to spell his name!

What makes you think that i did it on purpose?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
wow said:
And yes i did just say that.
Shame your saying anything :sad:.
wowII said:
So shhhhhhh
(facepalm)
wowIII said:
go play with traffic
When's your turn over?
give up kid said:
He is not a bro he is just a guy who says pwned to your posts aka as beer said a dick rider
Your getting flamed by the dick's your riding. Hmmm.
woofa said:
What makes you think that i did it on purpose?
Have you seen the rest of your posts?

LKP

Another analyzer eh? Analyzes posts and thinks hes cool cause he saw a fault in the poster above's post. Ohh your so special and awesome. Can i be u? Oh i forgot id be a thick teenager who thinks hes cool.

JimmyD

Reaction score
We're bringing age into this? Really?

I've been here nowhere near long enough to say I dislike anyone (without expecting a backlash at least) but you've basically just insulted half the regulars with that post LKP. Not to mention that being a teenager doesn't make you unintelligent, just worse in bed.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lolz said:
Another analyzer eh?
Lol. Can I be you?
roflz said:
Analyzes posts and thinks hes cool cause he saw a fault in the poster above's post.
I don't build my own hype, your saying I'm awesome, so uhm, I'm awesome?
lmaoz said:
Ohh your so special and awesome. Can i be u?
Not in your slightest dreams :(.
:roflmao: said:
Oh i forgot id be a thick teenager who thinks hes cool.
Contradicting youselve? I never said I'm cool you did lol. Your a failure dude.

Current Worst Member:
The guy I quoted.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Come on man, don't grow stale on me, your working your way up to CenaHardy's level :).

LKP

Haha ur quite the funny one. I do like the way you quote me and use a name to say what you think of me. Your clever why do you think i made fun of you in particular? Yes half of the forum are teenagers so cause i said he was dull i wasn't implying they were dull just you. And the word teenager came across me cause i saw you was 16. Not half of the thread just you. So don't bring half of the forum into it making your self look good cause your defending them.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

ITTC: Two smurfs argue and nobody really gives a shit. One of these smurfs is a fake fuck. That is STILL ignoring that ownage I bitch slapped him with. The other smurf is well ummm, a smurf

LKP

Been wondering when the so called big lads where going to come in. If we are failures and so on then why do you two cunts reply to our posts? And sterl you aint got ied you got KID WITH NO PENIS

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I still refuse to believe he has a family. Its about as believable as the pictures Diesel likes to post.

26 my ass

LKP

Oh lol how funny peeps you type lol 26 lol how clever you are. I said the big guns would come in didn't i? Peep lol 18 lol.

I still refuse to believe he has a family. Its about as believable as the pictures Diesel likes to post.

26 my ass

You had better believe it Stinger iam 26 and i do have a family. Its called play time on here you see on hell in a thread. Only place you can insult someone and get away with it. No matter how crap or shit or childish i act, its all fake and the internet. You really think people post the way they act in real life then do you? You silly lad.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Been wondering when the so called big lads where going to come in. If we are failures and so on then why do you two cunts reply to our posts? And sterl you aint got ied you got KID WITH NO PENIS

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaa god, your just awful

Diesel isnt bad at all, he just failed in bashing you... but your just the worst possible thing here