Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

AHAHA! I actually remember you. The guy who was constantly missing days out of school. Oh dear god. You weren't the smartest guy were you?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The fuck is going on? lol

This can be considered a mindfuck.

LKP

Ok i think you got me mixed up with someone else. I was always in school lol. Missed one day in last year and like 7 days in the whole 5 years i was there. We are both the same breed, Welsh and cardinal newman haha

LKP

Yeah either he is bullshitting me and mind games or he really is the same breed lol.

Beer

You know the headmaster, Pete Nash. He got had an affair with the school secretary last year :rofl:

LKP

You know the headmaster, Pete Nash. He got had an affair with the school secretary last year

Ahahaha ROFL omg who was she? Drunk and blind?Oh dear that skool.

What if I was to say to you: Simon and Emma Edwards.

Umm i dunno where are they from? And who are you whats ur name?

Beer

I won't share that all over a forum, tbh. Not sure who the secretary was. And those guys were some of my school friends. I have no problem sharing there names :rofl:

LKP

Well i went to the real you thread and saw you with those glasses on. I can show a mate of mine in my skool that pic and see if he can see who you are. You wasn't in my year if u was born in 1984.

Beer

yeah, I'd rather you not. I have a thing about people showing everyone pictures of me, tbh.