Community

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I bought the Season 3 DVD recently and it was so good. When I was watching it on tv I was seeing random episodes and it was a bit hit and miss, now that I have been able to watch every episode back to back it is much better. Another fantastic season, yes there were a couple of weak episodes but every show has that each season.

The Season 4 premiere was meant to be October 19 but NBC pushed it back. Troy and Abed decided to explain to us why;

[YOUTUBE]7LV7M_WeGX8[/YOUTUBE]

Things like this are why I hope this show never ends. Also I really need to buy one of those mugs.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I love the show, I'm so pissed the pushed it back.

Lenard is underrated as a character.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I started watching this show a few months a ago and have loved every bit of it. I'm currently on season 3 now, and it's shown no signs of losing it's wit or charm.

I only found out recently that Dan Harmon has left the show. Does anyone know if this will change the show that much? Had he always a big big input on the show's episodes and storylines, or was he always just the creator that gave his writers free reign?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Being a Big Bang Theory fan, I never got a chance to watch this when it was new, but now that it is in syndication I watch it every weekday, and have seen the entire first season, and the second season premiere.

My favorite episodes are the Halloween special, where Abed saves Pierce & Jeff while dressed as Batman, the Chicken Fingers, where Troy gets his monkey Annie's Boobs, and the Jack Black episode after winter vacation.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I love the show, I'm so pissed the pushed it back.

Lenard is underrated as a character.

I see your Lenard and I raise you POP! POP!

I started watching this show a few months a ago and have loved every bit of it. I'm currently on season 3 now, and it's shown no signs of losing it's wit or charm.

I only found out recently that Dan Harmon has left the show. Does anyone know if this will change the show that much? Had he always a big big input on the show's episodes and storylines, or was he always just the creator that gave his writers free reign?

Dan Harmon had a huge input, he was involved in every step of the process and would have his hands in every episode of the show. It is going to be interesting to see how the new show runners manage to produce the show and what their vision of the show is. Hopefully it doesn't change too much.

Being a Big Bang Theory fan, I never got a chance to watch this when it was new, but now that it is in syndication I watch it every weekday, and have seen the entire first season, and the second season premiere.

My favorite episodes are the Halloween special, where Abed saves Pierce & Jeff while dressed as Batman, the Chicken Fingers, where Troy gets his monkey Annie's Boobs, and the Jack Black episode after winter vacation.

It just keeps getting better as you go through the seasons.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
well in moving around the forums I notice all these Community things and i was quite surprised, as usually when I like a something it's not so often I find other people I know that like it as well(seriously am I the only person that watches psych). I remember when I started watching, I remembered a commercial for it and just put it on and the first episode I watched was the first paintball episode. afterwards in the store I saw the dvd and when i read it had commentary for all the episodes I got it idk why but I like the commentary. Well after catching up with season 1 because of that I started watching it throughout. Sadly thanks to money issues I haven't been able to get season 3, and my season 1 and 2 dvds are pawned. But once we can get them back I can't wait to get the season 3 to watch at all again and once I get it I can finally delete some of the episodes I still have recorded in my dvr lulz.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
well in moving around the forums I notice all these Community things and i was quite surprised, as usually when I like a something it's not so often I find other people I know that like it as well(seriously am I the only person that watches psych). I remember when I started watching, I remembered a commercial for it and just put it on and the first episode I watched was the first paintball episode. afterwards in the store I saw the dvd and when i read it had commentary for all the episodes I got it idk why but I like the commentary. Well after catching up with season 1 because of that I started watching it throughout. Sadly thanks to money issues I haven't been able to get season 3, and my season 1 and 2 dvds are pawned. But once we can get them back I can't wait to get the season 3 to watch at all again and once I get it I can finally delete some of the episodes I still have recorded in my dvr lulz.

YES! I watch Psych, it is one of my favourite shows. I can't believe I finally found another person that watches it on WS. It is such a well written show and Shawn and Gus work so well together. I am currently up to the end of Season 5 with that but I have ordered the Season 6 DVD.

Dean > Leonard > Magnitude

Dean is pretty much the best character on the show. Jim Rash is a genius, his work in Reno 911! was also incredible.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
YES! I watch Psych, it is one of my favourite shows. I can't believe I finally found another person that watches it on WS. It is such a well written show and Shawn and Gus work so well together. I am currently up to the end of Season 5 with that but I have ordered the Season 6 DVD.

Dean is pretty much the best character on the show. Jim Rash is a genius, his work in Reno 911! was also incredible.

omg you like Psych? *high pitched* whaaat

Okay so lets go down the list

Kane, Community, Psych, And Reno 911, Troy if I didn't know any better I'd suspect I was an alt of yours or something. Literately the only non wrestling DVD Box sets I ever decided to spend money on were: Psych 1-5, Community 1-2, Reno 911 1-5, it's funny that because of up and down money issues I never got the last seasons of each of them lol, I'd probably consider those three my favorite shows, I don't have any of these sets anymore their all in a pawn shop but I'm for sure getting them out as soon as possible because I always just start going through a marathon of one of them.

Jim Rash is just awesome, I mean I couldn't name a favorite character because I just like the show as a whole, but the dean is definitely a prominent favorite. Leonard is also up there for me, I love the "shut up Leonard" moments tbh.

Reactions: 1 person

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Psych is the shit also can't wait for it to finally come back again.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Community is slowly becoming one of my favourite shows. Chevy Chase is definitely doing better than the other shit he's done recently.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WHAT? Not a huge lose but he does make for a good villain.

Last edited:

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I don't know what to think of this.

On one hand, he was a very funny character who fitted in extremely well with the group. One the other hand, he was clearly a hard person to work with, and never gave the show any good publicity with his harsh views on the show.

I hear the final episode of the season has already been shot, so that helps I guess.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Chevy Chase has dropped out of Community. He will still be in the episodes he has filmed, but will not be in the final episodes of this season.

Actually I heard they filmed the season out of order so it could be kind of a mess.

But you leave at the tail end of whats sure to be the last season meh.